News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Frantic2

Member Name: Frantic2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

West Side Story Rush/Lottery Updates
 Mar 5 2020, 04:26:26 PM

Hi Sciencegirl, the box seats we had were rush seats, we rushed last Friday 2/28, got there a little before 8:30 and there were 4 people ahead of us, probably 25 people in line when the box office opened.  We were in Box A.  It's really not a 'box, more like chairs next to the front row mezz seats. The seats were fine, yes you miss action on the right side of the stage but it didn't impact the overall effect.  I plan to see it again next time I'm in town with my

Mar 4 2020, 04:18:06 PM
You made the right call, WSS like 1000% better than Six. 👍 Don't shoot me Six fans, it's just personal preference. WSS is epic and brilliant. The music is breathtaking.
PS our box seats were great, you miss a little but the design of the production doesn't intend that you see everything no matter where your seat is. So much happening on stage you can't possibly take it all in. Loved Isaac (Tony) omg his voice. ❣️❣️❣️

Feb 22 2020, 08:27:22 PM

WldKingdomHM said: "You will be fine. Afriend of mine got there on a Sunday fifteen minutesbefore the rush went on sale, and we got perfect seats. Enjoy!"

WldKingdomHM, when did you see WSS? It could be different now that it's opened?  Also, where were your seats, all of these posts say 'partial view' and you say 'perfect seats'!  Just wondering.
Thanks!

Frantic2

Feb 21 2020, 12:07:38 PM

We need 3 tickets, don't care where in line as long as we actually get them!!

Feb 21 2020, 10:24:07 AM
My friends and I want to rush WSS next Friday. Any recommendations on how early we need to arrive? Thanks for any info❤️
 Jan 8 2020, 09:19:55 PM
Thanks! Where was your seat and was it good or obstructed view?
 Jan 8 2020, 08:17:13 PM

has anyone rushed since dec 20? Wondering how early you got in line and how good were the seats?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You