News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for SkidRow82

SkidRow82 Profile Photo
Member Name: SkidRow82
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Follies inspired skit on SNL
 May 20 2024, 01:36:40 PM

everythingtaboo said: "Anyone else googling the difference between sketch and skit because they never gave it a thought in their decades of life?"

Guilty. 

What is the worst production you have ever seen on Broadway? What is the worst show?
 May 20 2024, 10:24:09 AM

Worst Show: American Psycho 

Most Misguided: Harmony

Most Over-Rated: Addams Family (which admittedly, wasn’t that highly rated in the first place)…

Hilty & Simard to lead DEATH BECOMES HER in Chicago spring 2024
 May 6 2024, 03:29:54 PM

I saw this Friday night and am definitely on team "LOVED IT" ... Very funny book with jokes coming a mile a minute and all of them landing. The audience was eating it up. I agree with what most have said in regards to Williams sounding and looking great but not landing the camp of it all. I think the songs do the trick, but none were so catchy that they stay with you on first listen. Would I still buy the cast album? (yes. 100%). 

The vibe is very niche (and by

Hilty & Simard to lead DEATH BECOMES HER in Chicago spring 2024
 Mar 29 2024, 11:15:39 AM

I'm seeing this next month and can not wait! I saw Simard in Disaster and she was fall out of your seat funny. 

Also just caught there's a couple of SYTYCD alums in the ensemble, so that's fun for those of us who are fans of that show. 

When do Assassins tickets go on sale?
 Jan 14 2020, 12:45:07 PM

Anybody know how it works with 100's, 200's, and 300's... are the 200's the center? Seems like 200's must be best considering the pricing...but there isn't a solid map I can find.....

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You