News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for SugarButterFlour

Member Name: SugarButterFlour
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

New DEH stage door rules
 Feb 3 2020, 04:57:51 AM
This is totally a guess but maybe it just depends on the stage door crowd? How big, how many people, if they’re rowdy or not, etc
Movies That Will Be Adapted Into Musicals
 Feb 3 2020, 04:53:17 AM
I just had a thought at something that could be interesting....Big Fat Liar.
New DEH stage door rules
 Feb 2 2020, 07:24:08 PM

...I honestly don't think this is a new thing. Ben Platt didn't take photos after Opening, I don't think. It's not that they weren't allowed, they just didn't take them. When the shows popularity really took off, they started saying no photos. I think it depended on the actor though because I know some did. 

Grey Henson leaving Mean Girls
 Feb 1 2020, 07:29:55 PM

GreasedLightning said: "IAMREADING said: "who would have thought Barrett would be last love it"

Sure, but she’s done about 1/3 of the amount of performances as the others. And that’s being generous.
"

Not to be rude but—ain’t that the truth 

MEAN GIRLS To Welcome Social Media Star Cameron Dallas For Four Week Run
 Feb 1 2020, 10:18:36 AM

dylan mcquaid said: "Saw mean girls Sunday January 26th. It was the show we received for Broadway Roulette. I see shows all the time and I have to say really not on par with broadway shows and felt very Corny and cringe. None of the jokes landed and the kept none of the same hilarious vibe that the movie had. Some of the vocal performances were well done but let me just say.. this Cameron Dallas?? RUINED the show. Laughable horrible voice that people totally were laughing at loud at

Grey Henson leaving Mean Girls
 Feb 1 2020, 09:21:31 AM

Two years really is long to spend with one show.  I wish them so much luck with whatever they do next (even if that means just taking time off). 

Who can invest in a Broadway show...
 Feb 1 2020, 09:19:25 AM

OH! I know about this!! I was asking about becoming involved in The Prince of Egypt in London, and corresponded with a producer who told me how much money it would cost to invest. I don't remember how much it was, though. It's somewhere in the depths of my email, unfortunately. So I think anyone can, providing they have the money! 

MEAN GIRLS To Welcome Social Media Star Cameron Dallas For Four Week Run
 Feb 1 2020, 08:29:54 AM

I'm trying to remember how he was when I saw it. Let's see...

First---I think someone mentioned they cut his dancing? Was he ever in the beginning? I never noticed that! 

I remember cringing a little bit during "Someone Gets Hurt" when he sings with Regina.

I thought his duet with Cady during Stupid With Love was good until they had to sing together, then he was noticeably off. 

He got better in the second act-I think. ...wait maybe duri

The Official TDF Thread
 Feb 1 2020, 08:23:51 AM

Broadway Flash said: "Is Sleep No More ever on tdf?"

I check TDF basically everyday and I don't think I've ever seen it there. 

Mean Girls Cast Replacements
 Feb 1 2020, 08:15:06 AM

darreyl102 said: "magictodo123 said: "ASOOS04 said: "Chad Burris is replacing him"

Uh-who?
"

Google is a thing
"

They were just asking a question--no need to be rude. 

I wonder if they'll temporarily bump up understudies or standbys if they haven't announced replacements yet--even if the announcements were recent. 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You