News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Lost in daydreaming

Member Name: Lost in daydreaming
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Company Previews ThreadThird preview is also stopped again tonight  Mar 7 2020, 02:34:09 PM

TerrenceIsTheMann said: "No theaters are doing stage dooring for the next 30 days due to the coronavirus scare."

Thanks for responding! I’m glad all theaters aren’t doing it much safer for the actors.

Company Previews ThreadThird preview is also stopped again tonight  Mar 7 2020, 01:32:01 PM
Hi sorry if this has been answered already but is Company doing Stage Door?
Six Rush or Lottery News  Feb 19 2020, 11:05:44 AM
I kind of rushed this morning got there at 9:57am lol. Shockingly I did not get a ticket. I did ask about the standing room though. There are 10 spots and the tickets go on sale right before the show. The sales associate said that people normally start lining up around 3pm for standing room.
Jagged Little Pill preview thread  Feb 16 2020, 10:45:13 PM
I saw it in January thought it was kind of meh. I think just focusing the show’s storyline on the mom’s addiction would have provided more than enough content. Also the set was very plain imo.However I did absolutely LOVE Jo’s (Lauren Patten’s) rendition of You Oughta Know. She received a completely deserved standing ovation in the middle of the show. I’ve never seen that happen before.
Hadestown Rush/SRO Updates  Feb 15 2020, 01:28:17 PM

I rushed SRO for a Saturday matinee in January. I got there at 9am and was the first person in line (SRO rush opens at 12pm for a matinee). I would recommend getting there early if you want to do it because there are only 10 spots. The view and show were absolutely fantastic!

Six Rush or Lottery News  Feb 15 2020, 01:15:55 PM

Kea4 said: "GlenCoco said: "Kea4 said: "Lost in daydreaming said: "What time do you think you need to get there by for Rush on a weekday? "

This is only the third show, so you can’t really predict that yet. Plus we’ll have to see if the rush line becomes crazier, cools down, or stays about the same.
"

You forgot to mention the possibility of rush being altogether cancelled. W

Six Rush or Lottery News  Feb 15 2020, 09:48:03 AM
What time do you think you need to get there by for Rush on a weekday?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You