News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for pinoy tambayan

Member Name: pinoy tambayan
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

seeing a few shows in March
 Mar 10 2020, 01:30:53 AM

jenhum said: "My daughter (11) and I are coming up in late March and we weren't going to make it a theater trip, but now that it's getting closer I'm realizing that I absolutely want it to be a theater trip (at least a little bit!). I want her to experience an off-Broadway show, so I think we're going to see She Persisted, The Musical at the Atlantic Theater.

Other than that, I definitely want to see jagged Little Pill (just me, I think she's too young for this one) andSIX. We can probably do one more, and I can't decide what it should be. I think she would be equally happy to see Beetlejuice or Frozen in Pinoy channel tv I loved the movie Moulin Rouge, should that be in the running? Mrs. Doubtfire will be in previews, but I know nothing about that one.

She has seen Wicked, Aladdin, Cursed Child, and The Lion King. She's dying to see Mean Girls but I'm fairly certain that will be coming to our town in 20/21and we will have season tickets. Unfortunately, our theatre isn't announcing their 20/21 season until the day we're leaving NYC.

Thoughts? I'm definitely going to buy SIX ahead of time, and probably JLP too. If I decide on Beetlejuice, I was thinking of maybe waiting to try the lottery and/or rush.

I like your thinking I also love to go on Trip and Theater trip I also go my Family to Go on Trip and a lot enjoy each Trip .

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You