News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Justin Longo

Member Name: Justin Longo
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

LEMPICKA Reviews
 Apr 15 2024, 12:04:31 AM

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/04/14/theater/lempicka-review-chavkin-espinosa.html?unlocked_article_code=1.kk0.v2lC._o3qveR4H9gX&smid=nytcore-ios-share&referringSource=articleShare&sgrp=c-cb

Michael R. Jackson & Anna K. Jacobs' TEETH Musical at Playwrights Horizons (Winter 2024)
 Feb 24 2024, 10:17:52 PM

Are any actors signing afterwards?

JOB (SoHo Playhouse)
 Jan 25 2024, 11:28:39 AM

Did the view from the front row seem obstructed? I was considering buying tickets there but was concerned that they'd be partially obstructed or require neck-craning since they're priced cheaper.

DAYS OF WINE AND ROSES Off-Broadway Reviews
 Aug 29 2023, 01:32:21 AM

The rumor I heard is that this is going to Studio 54 and Roundabout isn't doing a musical this season

The Official TDF Thread
 Aug 23 2023, 06:05:41 PM

Some Like It Hot no longer specifies balcony seating in its name on TDF, instead there's a disclaimer on its ticket page that says seating will be in the balcony for weekend performances. 

El Mago Pop - Odd Ticket Situation
 Aug 23 2023, 05:22:01 PM

Did you get your tickets? I signed up for tomorrow's show and also haven't heard anything yet.

El Mago Pop - Odd Ticket Situation
 Aug 21 2023, 03:26:09 PM

This is really bizarre. I don't know what the scam would be if they didn't ask for any info, so maybe it was an extreme case of miscommunication between the show's team and the box office?? I also wonder what the house staff would have done had you gotten your ticket scanned before the people who paid.

PAY THE WRITER Off-Broadway
 Aug 18 2023, 02:54:12 PM

I don't have a problem sitting through long shows without intermission but there's certainly a difference between two hours in theater seats and two hours practically laying down in a cushy leather recliner.

Back To The Future previews
 Jul 9 2023, 12:06:34 PM

How much do we think the show will change between now and opening? I'm planning to go this week but I usually don't like to see shows before they're frozen.

Announcements leaked by ticketing services
 Dec 2 2022, 10:59:03 AM

With "Shucked" and now "Once Upon a One More Time" both appearing as Ticketmaster listings before their official press release, I was wondering if there were any other examples of Broadway shows being leaked by Ticketmaster/SeatGeek/any other ticket platform?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You