News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for MusicRox

MusicRox Profile Photo
Member Name: MusicRox
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: actresses that have a strong belt and a good soprano
 Jan 2 2007, 03:54:20 PM
Shoshana Bean. Her Broadway medley at her Ars Nova concert was pretty amazing.
re: Fave Spring Awakening track
 Dec 27 2006, 09:07:03 PM
I really like "My Junk," but I would love "Purple Summer" if their consonants were together like ever...
Is It That Bad?
 Dec 20 2006, 12:23:40 PM
Kelly Ripa was telling a story about Disney giving money to a hospital and Ashley Browne and Josh Strickland were there to help give it away
Is It That Bad?
 Dec 20 2006, 12:15:04 PM
I think I'm more upset with Kelly calling Ashley Browne Amanda Browne and Josh Strickland Josh Something
re: Bway.com Rent Cast Video, Part Two - on TV
 Dec 19 2006, 02:07:00 AM
I really want to see the video Frenchie was talking about. That was hilarious!
re: dreamgirls recording
 Aug 27 2006, 02:38:08 PM
The concert recording has the full show on it, so it makes it pretty long which would be good for a long drive
re: Wicked Tour 8/26/06
 Aug 27 2006, 02:36:17 PM
Thank you everyone, it was an amazing night!

Sebastian Arcelus: I was really excited to see Sebastian because of all the good things that were being said about him here, and he lived up to the expectations. He moved very well even with the awkward turns he has to do during "Dancing Through Life." His voice was also very good, very bright though.

Jennifer Waldman: Jennifer was a very good Nessarose. I never realized how small that role was. Even though, she sang very well, but

Wicked Tour 8/26/06
 Aug 27 2006, 04:22:34 AM
I got back a few hours ago from watching the first live performance of Wicked that I have ever seen. It was amazing! I was really afraid that I was not going to make it at first because I was running late, but a little speeding and running got me there on time.

Kendra and Julia: The opening scene was amazing. I knew there were real bubbles that blew out at Glinda's entrance, but I did not think there would be so many of them. I think Kendra might have even swatted one away. Speaking of

re: Wicked Tour - 8/9/06
 Aug 21 2006, 12:00:57 AM
I'll see Wicked for the first time next Saturday when it comes to Arizona!
re: Caety Sagoian--Possibly the next Tracy Turnblad???
 Apr 10 2006, 02:10:38 AM
i definitely think this girls got an insane amount of talent!! however... does anyone feel her singing voice is a little low for tracy and that her riffs are a little too soulful for tracy? though those riffs could work for tracy somehow... idk she's really got in her to make the changes to be more "tracy"... we'll see!

Shoshana Bean played Tracy a couple of times, so I think Caety's riffs are okay

re: My Spring Break (13 Show Reviews)
 Mar 22 2006, 10:16:53 PM
I saw Lion King the same night you did. It must have been amazing to see the elephant up close, I was on the mezzanine with 33 other kids from school... It was my first Broadway show, and I totally agree with your review.
What are my chances?
 Mar 7 2006, 11:53:40 PM
The end of the school year is here, so that means the last choir concert is coming up. For the last concert, my director opens the concert for kids who wantto do duets or solos, so since I thought it would be cool to do Never Never Land from Scott Alan's new musical. So my question is, what do you think my chances are for getting the sheet music for it if I email him? I'm in Arizona too, do you think that would make a difference?
re: Head voice/Falsetto- something to be shunned?
 Feb 2 2006, 12:46:11 AM
I had a student teacher that is a countertenor and said that most of his range is in his full voice, not his falsetto. I think that is the difference between a countertenor and just a high tenor. Countertenors can sing their normal tenor part, alot and soprano in mostly their full voice. Whereas a a just really high tenor can hit the same notes in mostly his falsetto.
re: Pieces a Musical
 Feb 2 2006, 12:23:51 AM
Courtney Balan was in I love you, Youre Perfect and In My Life, that I know of.
re: Lion King Question
 Jan 23 2006, 12:43:01 AM
Okay, thanks!
Lion King Question
 Jan 23 2006, 12:32:18 AM
On broadway.com, why does it have two listings of Lion King one saying beginning 6/13, the other 6/4? My choir is taking a trip to New York in March and we have tickets to Lion King, so I'm a little worried.
Paul's Monologue
 Dec 8 2005, 11:20:04 PM
Does anyone know Paul's monologue from A Chorus Line, or know where I can find it? I need it for class. Any help would be great. Thanks!
re: 1940s Radio Hour
 Dec 5 2005, 07:12:24 PM
My high school just performed this show last weekend. I was Clifton Feddington. It was okay. We had a lot of compliments from the older crowd, but a lot of my friends said the show was really boring. They liked our singing though.
re: Vanessa Williams in Wicked???
 Nov 25 2005, 01:28:21 AM
I think Idina went in with just green eyeliner, not full green makeup.
Movie Theaters Suck
 Nov 23 2005, 02:19:18 AM
Sorry, this is just a venting post. I just got home from trying to go see Rent, but the theaters that I went to were closed for the night. Damn Arizona!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You