News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for KJ4

KJ4 Profile Photo
Member Name: KJ4
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

THE GREAT GATSBY Broadway Previews  Apr 18 2024, 09:41:25 PM
I dont understand some people whinny about the 'show' does not respect the 'book' things.

Saw it last week, and absolutely love it.

Totally and strongly disagree to some of the comments in here. Wait for the professional review then we ll see.

The Violet Hour musical  Dec 19 2023, 08:27:11 AM

I watch it too!! the quality of the songs and the singers are just....beyond my words. I keep repeating watching the behinds the scene video over and over :)

HazbinHotel - the new type of adult animated musical  Nov 29 2023, 09:53:25 AM

Hey, not sure if it's belong in the thread but this is kind of big thing going on right now on social who love anime and musical at the same time, so I want to share the news. The show start Jan 2024 and was casted by many big name in broadway industry. 

Hazbin Hotel is based on Vivienne popular animated pilot released on YouTube in 2019 and quickly gained over 89 million views and a rabid worldwide fan base. The series blends adult humor, unforgettable characters, and catchy musical numbers creating a wholly original and unique world.

The series revolves around Charlie Morningstar, princess of Hell, on her quest to find a way for demons to be "rehabilitated" and allowed into Heaven. She opens a rehabilitation hotel that offers demons a chance at redemption and to be better people.

This anime is for adults not kids and even then I believe this is not for everyone. Be warn that offensive languages are use in the story so be prepared. And the story did softly attacked on some sensitive subject like religion..

see the full cast here

https://hazbinhotel.fandom.com/wiki/Hazbin_Hotel_(series)

Here s some sample of the the song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9HyDRpJrsw

THE GREAT GATSBY @ Paper Mill Playhouse Thread  Oct 24 2023, 02:11:45 AM

Voter said: "KJ4 said: "Great review from Rye Myers. Funny that some ppl here are so strongly in am idea the music is crap. While some like here said it s fantastics. I guess u gotta judge urself then. Cus it s seem like either u hate it or u like it, no middle ground.

https://www.ryemyers.com/post/rye-reviews-the-great-gatsby-musical-at-paper-mill-playhouse-starring-jeremy-jordan-eva-noblezada?fbclid=IwAR2ka5iqboQMShx47K57G86O0t25aOzfrW-JQEvYOi0Rc1bNRhfEDrwre68
"

A no name blog wrote a review that was shared here by someone whose posts are rife with spelling errors. Duly noted.
"

Again, what s this try to downplay others opinion? He might be no name, yet he s a person. Like you. One of your opinion vs one of his opinion yet everytime people like you open your mouth u trying to mock other for their opinion like yours are supirior than others. From what groud is this based at? What make ur opinion is worth much more to the point you are able to discredit others?

As for my spelling and gramartical. Im not a native speaker. I live in Asia. I barely use English. Infact to write this I have to use dictionary.

So, go ahead and mock my language skills. Mock my spelling. Im unaware that this board require only native speaker who are exellent in grammartical to be allowed to voice their opionions. And anyone who dont have the same language skills are consider as stupid opinion, and shouldnt be taken seriously.

I thought as long as we human can communicatie even use sign language is enough to convey the messages. So i was wrong then. From now on should i just shut up and not participate in any English board untill im perfect my English then? 

THE GREAT GATSBY @ Paper Mill Playhouse Thread  Oct 23 2023, 03:09:55 PM

It s n opinion. Like yours. So when u laugh at thise who wrote critic you mean your opinion have more value? Or hold more accuracy? By using what ground? 

Perhaps you can ket us know who you are in the real world? What u do for  a living?

Maybe after we all see that you are such an expert or have direct profession in Musical we can be in awe of your opinion more than others. 

Waiting to google ur name. Thanks.

THE GREAT GATSBY @ Paper Mill Playhouse Thread  Oct 23 2023, 02:56:35 PM

Great review from Rye Myers. Funny that some ppl here are so strongly in am idea the music is crap. While some like here said it s fantastics. I guess u gotta judge urself then. Cus it s seem like either u hate it or u like it, no middle ground.

https://www.ryemyers.com/post/rye-reviews-the-great-gatsby-musical-at-paper-mill-playhouse-starring-jeremy-jordan-eva-noblezada?fbclid=IwAR2ka5iqboQMShx47K57G86O0t25aOzfrW-JQEvYOi0Rc1bNRhfEDrwre68

THE GREAT GATSBY @ Paper Mill Playhouse Thread  Oct 15 2023, 11:31:44 AM

Travel from Manhattan for one night just for this. I LOVE IT !!!! There r some tech/transition issue a bit during my night (not something serious but something like 1-2 seconds) lagging in lighting but it s just 1 or 2 times.

Dunno where r all those negative comments are coming from. I hope they make it to BW with new production team that a bit more fancy than this.

Buzz is Anne Hathaway is starring in New York, New York  Sep 27 2022, 10:14:07 AM

The guy from the tiktok, the source of the rumor. Who is he? is he famous or someone in industry? because even in my country (thailand) the local news about music abroad also mention this quote him as a source. and it's like a+ lits cast with a headline. Wd love to see her and Jeremy doing musical together.

SONG OF BERNADETTE musical  Apr 26 2022, 02:40:38 PM

I have no knownledge about this musical story. Upon heard the song first time i thought this is quite a good song. Quite modern, catchy remind of my waving through the windows from DEH. And i like it a lot.

Upon read your comment, and search for the story of the musical. Have to admit it's weird to use in this musical. Unless they wrote new story that a lot more modern but just based some part of the new one then it's kind of different filed. 

The song and Jeremy singing is always good. I wish they can find a musical that suitable for this song more.

listen tot he song here >>

https://playbill.com/article/listen-to-jeremy-jordan-sing-tear-it-all-down-from-new-frank-wildhorn-musical-the-song-of-bernadette?fbclid=IwAR27aFKJmePK26NAWXQNHsdjXva2rkfF7rTEhZYddr-3k4Tx_cvNbYds3AM

Jeremy Jordan projects for 2022?  Mar 8 2022, 12:02:29 PM

Look like he s putting an alblum out this Spring. There is sneakpeak on his ig. Very curious if it's come out like rock vibe that he did on the preview how his other songs (the one he wrote) gonna fit in. They are all very differents. He sing his originals in few concerts and they were amazingly good but it's not this vibe at all.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cax6beQllpi/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

BONNIE & CLYDE to transfer to the West End  Feb 25 2022, 02:44:42 PM

oh no, sorry for my mess up memory. it wasnt Gage that go to the show. I confused him with someone else.

BONNIE & CLYDE to transfer to the West End  Feb 25 2022, 01:55:03 PM

I wonder if  Jordan Luke know about this beforehand. Because from one of the review that quote he/she see many famous and ceblebrity attend the concert also have Jordan name mentioned to be there on the 2nd night right after the concert finish. Jordan also post story on his ig of how he love it. and how amazing it is.

Jeremy Jordan projects for 2022?  Feb 3 2022, 01:56:45 PM

at the moment I didnt hear any news about BW. He got few concert coming up. The broadway cruise concert in which many star will be there got cancelled though.

Another film of him is coming out called Spinning Gold.  Casts feature many big name. 

Bonnie & Clyde Concert Reunion  Jan 19 2022, 03:44:25 PM

It s fantastics beyond words. I watched the 2nd night and due to the high priase from all twitters and celebrities who were there on 1st night got my expectation so high up. I was like, shoot i shouldnt have read all the hype now, you know when you are expect something so high it's hard to impress yet.... I still underestimate how good the 'event' was.

It was not even a concert, call it a semi-full on production will be more suitable. And they didnt just stand

SeatGeek Refunds?  Sep 22 2021, 03:43:12 AM

I did exactly like you did. Ask for cancel the show. They did refund the money for me in 2 days. They response quite fast as well in my case.

Little Shop releases Jeremy Jordan's 'Grow For Me'  Sep 22 2021, 03:41:03 AM

my ticket is another 6 days :)

Broadway on Late Night TV this week!  Sep 14 2021, 10:11:55 AM

was just post on Little show thread. She sound ...forced. Maybe she s sicked? it's like she try to  push out all her effort but that s all come out. Dunno, it's a bit weird, especially her 1st solo part and she belt quite shaky.

Little Shop...Who Leads? Anyone know?  Sep 14 2021, 10:07:31 AM

Debut the new opening @The Tonight Show

Was it just me or Tammy voice seem...not in good condition. Is she sick? It sound forced and look like she used all her effort already. The hormony part Jeremy voice sound even more stonger and he doesnt seem like trying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ebxNYF2tcE

Who is replacing Olivo?  Sep 1 2021, 12:28:02 AM

I would like to point out that something (i dont know what) is off at that US open. it's not having entertainment aspect or charisma at all. 

A part of it i think have something to do with the sound equibments. The mics and sound system seem....i dont know weird and not produce a good+project sound. Anyone who sing on that, the performance wd be drop by a point or two. Not to mentions, both leads actors almost... never look at each other, or try to s

Little Shop...Who Leads? Anyone know?  Sep 1 2021, 12:17:35 AM

Sutton Ross said: "Well, including London and other commitments in January, he'll probably play the role until the end of December or the very beginning of January."

since Laura refuse to take vaccine. I dont see how can she enter UK without state quarantine for 2 weeks. Is she gonna fly ahead of them and pay for the quarantine to do the show for 2 days? 

I have feeling the show might not even happen. And at the concert in Kansas Jeremy

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You