News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for cattails17

Member Name: cattails17
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Jr Musical Mandela Effect (am I crazy?)
 Jan 31 2021, 02:14:15 PM
Story time, gather round children:
In 2018 I went to the JR theatre festival in Atlanta, and I have a really distinct memory of a group doing Pippin Jr there, they werent in our pod but I remember the t-shirts they were wearing clear as day (I could draw it). I have a slight memory of the group performing Magic to Do on the main stage there, but that may just be my mind playing tricks on me. However the other day I thought of it and looked it up.
It.
Never.
Existed.
Literally

Best/Worst Celebrities that went onto Broadway
 Jan 21 2021, 01:44:12 PM
I want to hear your opinions about what celebrities (singers, actors, etc.) who went on Broadway (excluding those who got famous due to Broadway) were good and which were bad. Ill go first.
Good: Kristen Bell in Tom Sawyer, Emma Stone in Cabaret, Daniel Radcliffe in How to Succeed in Business among others he was in, Ariana Grande in 13, Neil Patrick Harris in Hedwig, Billy Joel Armstrong in American Idiot (obviously)
Bad: Carly Rae Jepsen in Cinderella, Cody Simpson in Anastasia (he w

Musical/Play Conspiracy Theories?
 May 9 2020, 10:42:47 AM

I've heard so many really amazing ones, but I'll only say my favorite:
Maybe my favorite movie theory, but applies to Broadway because the show is on Broadway now. In Frozen, that Hans may not actually be evil, and that he was cursed by the trolls. At the beginning of the show, he seems very genuine, and he could just be acting to be with Anna, but he seems to actually like her. Later in the movie/show in Fixer-Upper, there are lines of the song that seem very suspicious. The tro

Underrated and Overrated Broadway, West End, and/or Off-Broadway Musicals
 May 9 2020, 10:31:19 AM

What musicals do you think are underrated and overrated? I'll go first:

Overrated: Hamilton (I love it though), Heathers, Newsies, Cats, Wicked, Rent, Les Miserables

Underrated: Cruel Intentions, Anastasia (one of my favorites!), Light in The Piazza

There have been posts like this before, but I want to get new opinions.

Underrated and Overrated Broadway, West End, and/or Off-Broadway Musicals
 May 9 2020, 10:31:17 AM

What musicals do you think are underrated and overrated? I'll go first:

Overrated: Hamilton (I love it though), Heathers, Newsies, Cats, Wicked, Rent, Les Miserables

Underrated: Cruel Intentions, Anastasia (one of my favorites!), Light in The Piazza

There have been posts like this before, but I want to get new opinions.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You