News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for elphie4

Member Name: elphie4
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Goodbye to Bye Bye Birdie!!!
 Jan 25 2010, 08:47:24 PM
I saw the show twice and just loved everything about it. It was one of those high energy shows that can make someone's day. This had to be one of the most memorable shows I have seen and i will miss it terribly : ( bye bye birdie <3
re: Nolan Gerard Funk 'stops' Birdie
 Dec 28 2009, 09:22:39 PM
id like to also defend nolan. seeing that this is his first broadway show, he may not have expected what happened that night. i saw the show while it was in previews and i loved the show, especially nolan's portrayal of Birdie. he is also one of the nicest stage door actors i ever met. he signed for everyone and posed for pictures. the issue from that night can also be a lesson for him in future performances. this is just my opinion. no hard feelings intended.
who have you gotten stuff back from?
 Dec 6 2009, 01:42:13 PM
Next2Awesome2- what address did you use to send the request to nolan gerard funk? your help is greatly appreciated.

who have you gotten stuff back from?
 Nov 30 2009, 09:32:08 PM
A picture collage that I made from my computer from Idina Menzel

anyone know how i can send fanmail to nolan funk through bye bye birdie? any help is appreciated.

re: Who is the most pleasant actor you've encountered at the stage door?
 Nov 30 2009, 09:20:43 PM
kristin chenoweth- met her at the apple tree and she was so sweet and i even took a pic with her :)

a lot of the casts are generally really sweet especially bye bye birdie, and wicked

shoshana bean- Met her when she was a stand by for Idina and she was so funny after the show. Me and my family were literally talking and walking with her for about two blocks :)

Nov 30 2009, 09:20:24 PM
kristin chenoweth- met her at the apple tree and she was so sweet and i even took a pic with her :)

a lot of the casts are generally really sweet especially bye bye birdie, and wicked

shoshana bean- Met her when she was a stand by for Idina and she was so funny after the show. Me and my family were literally talking and walking with her for about two blocks :)

Nov 30 2009, 09:20:20 PM

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You