News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Hello Gorgeous

Member Name: Hello Gorgeous
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Guess People LIKED 'Defying Gravity' !!  Jun 7 2004, 08:46:30 PM
who suggested that wicked was closing??

whatever, congrats to the cast and crew! thats AMAZING!!

re: The Tony Voters Finally Got It Right!!!  Jun 7 2004, 08:35:49 PM
i thought this was one of the best award shows ive ever seen. i was a little dissapointed that wicked didnt get best musical, but ya for the underdog
re: Idina's Breathing  Jun 7 2004, 08:31:02 PM
As soon as I decided to come back and visit the board, I knew this would be an issue. No offense, but people on this board can be so nit-picky.

In the time I had been away from the board, I have become a HUGE Idina fan. I have to admitt, she wasnt up to par last night, but having seen the show twice, I feel that her breathing "problems" were only from nerves. Idina was nominated in a category (for best actress, obviously) that has been said to have been one of the toughest races in Ton

re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Best Broadway Musical Finales  Mar 1 2004, 04:25:42 PM
Defying Gravity-WICKED
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Best Broadway Musical Finales  Mar 1 2004, 04:14:44 PM
WICKED (both acts) and for Act 1-MOVIN' OUT
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Which Musical Do you want to win the 2004 Tony for Best Musical?  Feb 15 2004, 08:20:56 PM
Wasnt Movin Out nominated last year?? That said, definitely WICKED
re: Bernadette given another award  Feb 12 2004, 05:31:50 PM
That's great! Congrats to her, she deserves it!!!
re: re: re: re: re: re: Broadway People Voices You Would Lo  Feb 12 2004, 05:29:02 PM
Definitely Idina's....wow...that's all I have to say about that...

I would also love to have Bernadette's voice. She always amazes me whenever I see/hear her perform.

re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Idina Menzel 'Here' released Feb 10th  Feb 9 2004, 09:27:34 PM
Well, looks as though I'll have to wait until it's availiable online....boo-hoo
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Autographs....  Feb 8 2004, 11:29:53 AM
Bernadette is always wonderful at the stage door. When I saw Wicked, Idina was great too, as was Taye. They stayed to sign autographs for everyone, for about 30-35 people.
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Idi  Feb 8 2004, 11:20:27 AM
I love the clip of "Here", and it took a while for her first album to grow on me, but now I love it! I can't wait for her new album!!!
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Nicest Broadway Peformers  Feb 8 2004, 11:14:04 AM
Bernadette Peters, Idina Menzel, and Michael Cavanaugh
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Everything's Coming Up Roses- Brava Bernadette!  Feb 4 2004, 09:44:30 PM
Wow John has the prettiest eyes. And Tammy definitely improved since the last time I saw her (June)
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: 'Kids Night' Last Night  Feb 4 2004, 07:57:44 PM
I didn't get to go to Macy's before hand

I saw Gypsy last night, and because of the horrendous weather, myself (and my family) arrived late, and many people came in after us. As for the kids, last night made me never want to go to another Kids Night again. They were so annoying! Talking during the performance was especially annoying. But Bernadette was phenomenal last night, which made up for everything.

re: Everything's Coming Up Roses- Brava Bernadette!  Feb 4 2004, 07:52:47 PM
"Why is this show closing?"

I saw the show last night, and asked myself the same thing. It's obviously not because of a lack of talent, it's there alright.

Damn this bad, bad weather...

re: re: re: Yikes, now Anna is closing too!?!?  Feb 4 2004, 07:50:18 PM
I was going to say...I think it's 5 shows closing this month...so sad
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Kids Night on Broadway  Jan 30 2004, 11:09:10 PM
I'm going, seeing GYPSY! im so excited, but im not going to the party because of stupid school
re: re: re: re: re: Snoopy Benefit Concert! GREAT cast!  Jan 26 2004, 08:06:40 PM
Ohhh looks like fun! But too bad it's a Monday night....
re: re: re: re: re: re: A Message From Idin  Jan 23 2004, 06:13:54 PM
wow thats weird....
re: re: Hey, Kids! I'm in a show in NYC!  Jan 21 2004, 03:50:08 PM
Oh that's great news! I wish I could see it!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You