News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for deeluver95

Member Name: deeluver95
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

WICKED tour question
 Oct 8 2012, 08:02:45 AM
I know what you mean! I REALLY want to see Dee again. She sounds great already (I'm putting Vegas audio up on my tumblr). However, I have seen Christine and Jeanna and they are really awesome. They definitely have different sounds, but both fantastic! You can send a letter to Dee when she is at the San Fransisco theater or when she is in Seattle (assuming you want to avoid postal fees to Hawaii).
How is Dee Roscioli as Elphaba?
 Oct 2 2012, 03:13:33 PM
I mean, as I said, its your own interpretation of Elphaba. I have seen a lot of Elphabas and I actually thought Dee's interpretation was the most realistic to the character, but it also depends on which show you saw her in and what night. The finger twitching is not really that odd, its actually part of the character of Elphaba, not necessarily a Dee thing. As far as singing, I agree that No Good Deed is her best song, but I have heard both Dee and Idina live singing the songs of Wicked and I li
 Oct 1 2012, 09:35:14 PM
I know! I wish the recording quality was better since the person was sitting in the back, but I was able to see when she did it once live on the National Tour. It was AMAZING! Thank you for watching! :)
 Oct 1 2012, 08:14:20 PM
No problem! I felt the same when I saw Jackie! The thing with Dee is its how you imagine the character. That is how I imagined Elphaba so that is why I liked her so much. Her acting is definitely one of the best if not the best acting of any Elphaba. I had like 18 videos of her on youtube, but they were taken down yesterday. She has really improved since Broadway and Chicago! If you haven't listened to this recording of No Good Deed, it's my favorite, not great quality, but I love the riff! I hope you have a great time seeing her! :)
http://deerosciolifans.tumblr.com/post/31073748904/dee-roscioli-no-good-deed-wicked-first-national

Oct 1 2012, 07:33:25 PM
Um, I'm totally biased because I LOVE Dee, but she will NOT disappoint! She has been playing Elphaba since 2006 and she is my favorite Elphaba :) I'm jealous you get to see her! I have seen Nicole and I like Dee better, but it's just a personal choice I guess.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You