News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for cindy013

cindy013 Profile Photo
Member Name: cindy013
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Profile: I'm a freshman in college double majoring in theater and communication(possibly switching to business). I'm dead set on theater as a career and I want to eventually be a casting director or a performer. I love the musical Les Miserables so much it's not even funny. Stephanie J. Block is my favorite performer ever. I also love Judy Kuhn, Susan Egan, Rachel York, and Marin Mazzie. So yeah, basically I love everything musical theatre. Yay!

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: MERYL STREEP To Star In MAMMA MIA! Movie??
 Jan 11 2007, 10:21:15 PM
Zac Efron as Sky?
haha
I hope not.

But man, am I excited to see/hear Meryl singing "Slipping through my fingers". I'm gonna be a puddle on the floor!

re: Who's Your Favorite Elphaba?
 Oct 31 2006, 06:25:49 PM
Stephanie J. Block, without a doubt. I was amazed and touched by her performance and will never forget it. Fabulous acting, amazing versatile voice, and she just owned the stage. Plus she's the sweetest person ever!
re: Les Miserables- first preview review
 Oct 25 2006, 04:14:31 PM
Hmm. If Ruthie Henshall took over for Fantine I would be up there so fast...she is AMAZING in that role IMO.
re: Schools for Communication/Theater with strong theater departments
 Oct 24 2006, 10:36:10 PM
University at Buffalo. I'm currently a freshman theater and communication double major taking voice and dance lessons...feel free to pm me:)
re: Review: Molly in Sweet Charity
 Oct 24 2006, 04:45:50 PM
Aw man, I was really excited to see this show in Buffalo....hmm. Is it worth it just to see the show as a whole, to get the storyline and such, considering I've never seen Sweet Charity...or would I be better off not seeing it like this...? :P
Worst. Lyrics. EVER.
 Sep 2 2006, 11:42:55 PM
As far as that Once Upon A Mattress lyric...I was in the pit for a production last year and a month ago just choreographed a production...and I finally realized during the final rehearsals that I think the lyrics are supposed to be like
"In a little while, just a little while
you and I will be 1, 2, 3
for in a little while i will see your smile
on the face of my son to be forever hand in glove..."

I'm guessing that's how it's intended to be interpretated...because then

re: Pirate Queen
 Mar 19 2006, 08:30:09 PM
Wait, so is Colm Wilkinson in it too? Do we know this yet?:)

But either way..Boubil and Schonberg...and Stephanie...wow, I must seet this!!

re: Stephanie J. Block on Cast Party!
 Mar 19 2006, 07:19:08 PM
Yay, this is exciting! :)
re: Stephanie J. Block fans...update to website!!
 Oct 23 2005, 08:31:15 PM
Ohh, exciting! I'm only on the first song, but it sounds like it could be an interesting musical perhaps! Thanks for posting!
re: Wednesday 10/19 Wicked blurb in Dallas paper
 Oct 20 2005, 04:07:38 PM
Yeah, it's weird that there's only been that one article you found before(thanks!) and and this little thing now. Come on Dallas reporters, get writing!
re: Great Wicked review from The Dallas Morning News
 Oct 8 2005, 10:22:58 PM
Aw, that's so great that the tour is starting out with such good reviews in Dallas! And go Stephanie, you show them how Elphaba's done!
re: Another interview with Stephanie J. Block
 Oct 7 2005, 10:04:11 AM
Thanks for posting, Popular That was a neat interview, I've never seen it before and it was cute.:)
re: WICKED Denver stage door pics from LaMerm...
 Oct 4 2005, 09:49:13 PM
Hooray for some Denver pictures finally! Those are so cute, it looks like the tour is rocking Colorado now. Awesome! :)
re: Stephanie J. Block's Q&A posted tomorrow!
 Sep 23 2005, 08:14:16 PM
Aww, yay! I don't think she answered my question though, but oh well. She's so sweet.
re: Wicked Tour 9/17 Night
 Sep 21 2005, 10:33:42 PM
Aww. They're probably still working out sound things and such. I saw the tour when it was just beginning in Toronto, and there were some parts that were either way too loud or drowned out, but other people who saw it 2 weeks or more after me said it was perfect. I guess lets just hope it gets better! IMO Stephanie is the most amazing Elphaba, and puts so much emotion and depth into the character. I'm shocked that she would rush through it, but who knows. And YES! Her No Good Deed is like, the BE
re: I just got my ticket to FULL MONTY for tomorrow!!
 Sep 21 2005, 10:29:31 PM
Have fun!!!:)
re: Stephanie and Wicked tour perform in benefit 9/26!
 Sep 21 2005, 10:28:32 PM
So wishing I lived in LA right now:) And that's so sweet, it's great that they're doing this!
re: Denver Post gets it wrong about Stephanie J. Block
 Sep 19 2005, 08:37:16 PM
"She worked closely with Schwartz for two years, developing the score when the producers told her it was too big of a risk to open a $14 million production with an actress who had never opened a Broadway show before.

"I was heartbroken," she said. "I'd be lying if I didn't tell you that I cried like a baby."

aww It just makes you that much more excited for her to be doing an AMAZING job in the tour now:)

re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPHANIE J BLOCK
 Sep 19 2005, 08:04:28 PM
Happy Birthday to you!
happy birthday to you!
happy birthday dear Stephanie!!!
Happy Birthday to youuu!
*attempts harmonizing*

*fails*

:)

re: Best Head Shots?
 Sep 8 2005, 06:08:56 PM
I think Stephanie J. Block's is cute as well. It shows her as being funny and caring, which is so true.

Haha, I thought of "that's so raven" too.
That's so Megan
she's in Wicked she can sing!
That's so Megan
she floats down in a big steel ring!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You