News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Kristie-K

Member Name: Kristie-K
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Correction
 Jan 22 2004, 04:42:04 PM
I loved Miss Miller...and her hair was fabulous......
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Valley of the Dolls, The Musical
 Jan 17 2004, 07:30:00 PM
I loved Susan Hayward...the best thing in the movie.....I'll Plant My Own Tree was sooo campy, it was like Susan was trying to sing it as "Judy" would of done it....but very choreograhed and wooden.......But Miss Hayward looked lovely.
re: re: hate for female stars...
 Jan 16 2004, 12:32:40 PM
100% agree......
Hate for Female Stars...
 Jan 15 2004, 07:43:50 PM
I have been reading various message boards during the past year and have noticed how much hate there is for Madonna, Britney, Jennfier Lopez, Rosie O'Donnell and Miss Barbra S....I don't understand this....Is it because these women are ohhh so powerful, rich, or many people are just plain jealous of these artists....I don't understand Hate...this board is not so bad...I have heard remarks like "talentless sluts, "over the hill bitch"....."fat pig dike".....As in artist myself, I would never call
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Christina Applegate to be Charity??
 Jan 13 2004, 11:38:51 AM
Cute actress...BUT CAN SHE DANCE?
re: re: re: re: What should I see posts
 Jan 12 2004, 05:21:14 PM
You Guys are soooo funny....I love polls myself...
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Finally Going to Broadway
 Jan 11 2004, 08:19:41 PM
Thanks Greek.....I love talented sexy men......so Hugh Jackman is the one for me.....Now Wicked sound good, but kristen voice hurts my ears.....
re: re: re: re: re: re: Finally Going to Broadway
 Jan 11 2004, 07:46:17 PM
Come on people, there are 10 million people on this web site...Is this it?.....Has anyone seen Taboo?......or how about the Hugh Jackman musical.....Hugh is so sexy to me....and Peter Allen was a hoot.....Are these shows terrible?.....Speak up....
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Sweet Charity Question
 Jan 11 2004, 07:18:26 PM
This is one of my favorite show of all time...I think if Bob Fosse was still alive, he would welcome minor changes, bring it up to date..
re: re: re: re: re: Sweet Charity Question
 Jan 11 2004, 04:58:05 PM
I heard that the ending of the movie was very depressing so Bob Fosse re-shot a happy ending.......It did not work......because the movie did not do very good at the box office with either endings
Finally Going to Broadway
 Jan 11 2004, 04:49:11 PM
Hi All....I need your help....I live on the West Coast and my boyfriend and I are going to New York City for only 4 days in late March....He is going to see the Allman Brothers Band...I want to see one, maybe two musicals while I am there...I have already seen the touring company of Chicago with Belle Callaway and Step Pope five times in Seattle....In your expert opinions, which two musical should I see.........This will be the first time that I will visit your fabulous city.....Thanks...
re: re: re: Childhood Inspirations
 Dec 31 2003, 08:01:38 PM
MISS JUDY GARLAND.....I wanted to sing, dance and act because of her...I wonder how many entertainers started out because of Miss Garland?
re: re: re: writing to actors/actresses..help needed
 Dec 14 2003, 11:02:21 PM
I sent a Birthday Card to Dame Judi Dench and said how much I enjoyed her in Mrs. Brown and that someday I would love to see her on stage.....She sent me a signed picture..I just love that lady.....Her Birthday is Dec 9th and mine is Dec 8th...so I started out 'From one Sag to another"...I know it is corny, but it worked...Good Luck!!!!
re: Patty Duke
 Dec 14 2003, 01:27:09 PM
Well, I think she looks fabulous...Aged with time...She has done alot of good work....and now she's old..so what!!!!!When I saw Broadway Legend Julie Harris on stage, before she got sick, she looked old....When she came onstage, you knew that a STAR was there....A woman behind me said....Oh my God...Is that her?....but as soon as she opened her mouth, you just sat back and enjoyed the finest two hours of theatre of my life....I went back 5 times to view this Legend.....I could not takes my eyes
re: re: re: Barbra is no longer Evergreen.
 Dec 10 2003, 12:15:14 AM
I think you guys are all being to hard on Babs...She has always been what she is .....a funny girl who sings....no great beauty or great actress...but a fun entertainer who millons of people love....She has always played the same part, a Jewish Girl from Brooklyn.....Her singing voice sometimes hurts my ears, but I respect her as an artist...I don't own any of her CD's or any of her movies....but there is something about her that I love.....I love Miss Barbra and I am looking forward on seeing h
re: re: Rosie’s Bum Rap: In Defense of Taboo - time.com
 Nov 19 2003, 01:56:31 PM
Opening a show on Broadway is a big risk.....Rosie loves Broadway and has the money....She has alot of passion for this show....Best of luck to her and Taboo.......What a wonderful thing to have all the money you want and go for your dreams...Life is short....You go Miss Rosie...
re: re: re: Oldest Living Confederate Closing?
 Nov 18 2003, 07:19:41 PM
Can someone explain something to me?...Do the critics have that much power to close down a show after one performance?....It ran a long time in San Diego.....Can't the producers see that a show is not going to make it on Broadway?...I don't understand...All that money and talent, just gone!!!!!!
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Sweet Charity/Shirley MacLaine
 Nov 10 2003, 09:42:19 PM
I do remember that the ending of the movie was depressing and failed so Fosse re-shot a happy ending and it still failed..I have seen both ending.....
re: re: re: re: re: re: re: Sweet Charity/Shirley MacLaine
 Nov 10 2003, 09:06:57 PM
I know, we all love happy-ever-after......Well this hooker ends up with nothing...No man....No money...No Job......kinda sounds like real life?
re: re: re: Sweet Charity/Shirley MacLaine
 Nov 10 2003, 05:46:38 PM
I love Miss Shirley in the roll of Charity, but her dancing always bugged me, Like Rene in Chicago.....Now Chita Rivera and Paula Kelly were fabulous dancers in the film.....Big Spender and Rich Man (whatever) were dance highlights.....Brass Band and If they could see me now, disappointed me...."There Going be something better then this", was very good because of Miss Chita and Paula...
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You