News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for BroadwayBrandon

Member Name: BroadwayBrandon
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Love Story - Philadelphia - Walnut Street Theater
 Oct 19 2012, 01:04:12 AM
I work for the Walnut Street Theatre! Yes the poster needs to go it doesn't make any sense, nor does to resemble to actors in the show. The stage was very minimalistic. To me it looked like the inside of an empty museum and they brought set pieces in for certain scenes. Yes the theme song from the movie was utilized in the show!
Best Stage Door experiences?
 Jul 18 2012, 01:34:00 AM
Hands down was for me in May 2012. It was my Birthday and I saw a afternoon performance of EVITA. One of my friends mentioned to Christian Decicco that it was my birthday and she sang Happy Birthday to me! It was amazing to have a broadway performer sing happy birthday to me!
Evita Questions
 Jul 2 2012, 04:43:53 PM
emlodik completely uncalled for! I detest glee and am far from a moron...she sings the score very well and missed not one note! I cannot say the same for Ms. Rodger...
Evita Questions
 Jul 1 2012, 02:05:35 AM
Christina was fabulous!
Jessica Lea Patty will be on as Eva Peron in July and August
 Jun 29 2012, 11:04:14 AM
@ jolly1 that email blast is for when Ricky is on vacation it has nothing to do with Elena or Christina!
Christina DeCicco as Evita
 Jun 28 2012, 01:28:34 AM
^ I think Loni was def good but it just seemed to be to be a cheap imitation of Patti, it wasn't authentic! That's not to say she wasn't effective bc she was, I still prefer Ms. DeCicco...
Evita Seating
 Jun 28 2012, 01:20:21 AM
you should be good in the Mezz. It is small...I sat in row C for Follies and I swear Bernadette looked right at me!
Evita Questions
 Jun 28 2012, 01:16:36 AM
I have legit sat in every section of this particular theatre! Any where you sit is good bc the Mezz is sort of on the small side. I was in the very last row of the Mezz for Wonderland and the seats weren't bad at all. I sat stage right 10 rows back for Evita and the seats were just fine. Ricky comes out of the stage door at night but not for afternoon performances, but the stage door is really crazy so try to get an end seat and run out during curtain call in order to get a spot at the barricade
Christina DeCicco as Evita
 Jun 28 2012, 01:10:40 AM
That's crazy "Disney Music" she is one of the only women that I have heard that even comes close to Patti Lupone's vocal performance! She was near flawless when I seen her in May!
Karen Olivo in talks to replace Elena Roger at end of the year
 Jun 27 2012, 12:28:18 PM
What about Christina Decicco? Doesn't it seem fitting that she be the next woman to take over the role? She was fantastic when I saw her.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You