News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for SondheimianRhapsody2

Member Name: SondheimianRhapsody2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

ALMOST FAMOUS On Broadway - P/reviews Thread
 Oct 11 2022, 03:14:30 PM

Saw the show's 4th preview last week and really enjoyed it. Full disclosure: I am a big fan of the movie, and a huge classic rock fan, so that definitely contributed to it. Overall, I think the show is an enjoyable ride, and I really loved the cast. I loved seeing the shows ensemble being a big part of the piece, and story at large, as a big ensemble that does more than just dance and sing feels rather uncommon in the world of modern musicals. I think there is some work to be done on the

where can I find this playbill binder?
 Apr 11 2022, 11:03:53 AM

Hi! 
A couple years ago, I bought this playbill binder from the brand "2fold Supply" on Amazon and love it. Unfortunately (or fortunately, I suppose haha) I have filled up the binder and need a new one. I really wanted to buy the same one again as I loved the first one so much and would really like to have both binders be the same. For some reason, I can no longer find this type of binder in stock anywhere on the internet. Does anyone know where I can find it? I attached a photo of the binder below.  Thanks!

Spring Awakening Reunion?
 Nov 1 2021, 12:38:03 PM

I think it crashed because of everyone trying to get tickets. It's down for me too. 

Favorite young/contemporary Composers?
 Oct 18 2020, 08:53:45 PM

Love hearing these! My personal favorites are

Michael R Jackson 

Nick Blaemire 

Michael Friedman (Rest In Peace.) 

Drew Gasparini 

Anais Mitchell 

Sam Salmond (honestly haven't seen/listened to a ton of his work but "I'm cool" and his Jonathan Larson Grant performance are constantly stuck in my head) 

Favorite young/contemporary Composers?
 Oct 15 2020, 02:51:18 PM

With the Tony Nominations not including a single nomination for  a musical theatre composer in the best score category (for obvious reasons), who are some of your favorite contemporary MT composers? (From the Pasek & Paul generation and beyond). 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You