News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Gamiller46204

Member Name: Gamiller46204
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Elphaba ethnicity casting
 Dec 3 2020, 12:34:35 AM

Glinda’s bubble.
 Sep 24 2020, 11:02:08 PM

Would Glinda’s bubble be attached to a track or wires throughout OZ or would it function more like a drone? I don’t recall the musical or the book discussing the mechanics behind it. 

Glinda’s bubble.
 Sep 24 2020, 11:02:06 PM

Would Glinda’s bubble be attached to a track or wires throughout OZ or would it function more like a drone? I don’t recall the musical or the book discussing the mechanics behind it. 

Glinda’s bubble.
 Sep 24 2020, 11:02:05 PM

Glinda’s bubble.
 Sep 24 2020, 10:59:47 PM

In the musical Wicked, is Glinda’s bubble magic or one of the Wizards inventions? I use to think it was one of the Wizards inventions,  because in the cornfield scene that is exactly what Elphaba states. However,  what kind of contraption would it be attached to?

Helene Yorke Playbill Listing
 Aug 24 2020, 10:31:37 AM

Good Morning,

I was going through my old playbills to see who I have seen in various productions. I noticed I saw Helene Yorke as Glinda in the second national tour of Wicked in 2009, however in her Bullets Over Broadway Playbill Listing, as Olive Neal in 2014, her time in Wicked isn’t listed. Would there be a specific reason why Helene Yorke’s Bullets Over Broadway Playbill listing would not include Wicked? 

Thank you!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You