News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for WishfulThinker

WishfulThinker Profile Photo
Member Name: WishfulThinker
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: D.B.'s WICKED in Chicago review
 Aug 12 2005, 09:51:46 PM
Sorry! I'm new to this whole thing... Thanks for correcting me!
re: D.B.'s WICKED in Chicago review
 Aug 12 2005, 07:41:53 PM
I saw Wicked for the second time on Wednesday, August 10th and once again I fell in love with it. I saw the touring version when it was in Chicago and thought nothing could ever top it (except possibly a less spazzy Glinda), but I was wrong. The Chicago version is spectacular. I am already trying to find a way to go see it again, which might be difficult since I am going to Ireland for a few months, but I am determind to find a way. Kate was absolutely amazing, she was perfect for the role. It l
re: The most catchy broadway song ever...
 Jun 30 2005, 12:46:36 AM
I was originally thinking "Popular" from Wicked until I saw that someone had said "Seventy-Six Trombones" and it imediately started running through my head. That song stays in my head for days and days and days. I constantly find myself singing the words out loud, despite the fact that I don't know what comes after the coronet part.
re: Just back from Wicked in Chicago...
 Jun 29 2005, 11:18:35 PM
I can't wait to see it! It's nice to finally have Chicago get a little recognition.

Ebonic_Singer - where did you find sound clips of Ana as Elphaba? I'm dying to hear them!

re: Question about Wicked in Chicago
 Jun 28 2005, 10:59:36 PM
Has anyone heard anything else about the Chicago production? The suspense is killing me! Ok, yes, I am being a bit dramatic, but I am just curious. I'm surprised there haven't been any reviews besides the two from last Friday. Please let me know if you find or hear anything!

Also, I was looking for some sound or video clips from Wicked. I'm especially curious to hear what Kristy Cates sounds like since everyone seems to really like her. Thanks!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You