News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for www.ScottNevins.com

www.ScottNevins.com Profile Photo
Member Name: www.ScottNevins.com
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Web Site: http://www.ScottNevins.com
Blog Address:

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

A Review...  Mar 7 2009, 03:42:23 PM
Hey Guys!

We are so excited to share this with you all...look out for this show to hit NYC later this year! If you are in Toronto tonight come to the final show @ 8pm at the Buddies In Bad Times Theatre!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Scott Nevins is a Sparkly Storyteller

Mar. 7th, 2009 at 4:14 AM

Sometimes great theatre just falls into your lap. After Michael Hughes’ mind boggling cabaret at Statler’s on Wednesday night, this adorable guy suddenly com

Huge Holiday show tonight w/ Broadway & Cabaret stars - Free!  Dec 22 2008, 09:19:11 PM
The 6th Annual Scott Nevins Holiday Spectacular !

Stars of Broadway, Cabaret & Nightlife sing in the season at the yearly Holiday Tradition with performances by:

Shayna Steele
from "Hairspray", "RENT", "Jesus Christ Superstar" and Bette Midlers Vegas Show "The Showgirl Must Go On!”

Nick Adams
“A Chorus Line" & 2Xist Model

Arbender Robinson
"The Little Mermaid"

Molly Pope
“The Divalution of Molly Pope”

Emily McNamara
“X

Looking for singers (NYC) for fun show...  Mar 25 2008, 09:01:42 PM
Hey Broadwayworld!

We are looking for some talented and fun singers to Audition for our new weekly Talent Competition "Stonewall Sensation" on Wednesday Nights at 10pm at the Legendary Stonewall Inn (53 Christopher st). We are looking for both Male and Female singers over the age of 21.

Below is some info...email us at SensationSignUp@aol.com ASAP to sign up for the live audition show tomorrow night (wed march 26th) --

About the Show:
"Stonewall Sensat

re: Idina Menzel joins Scott Nevins tonight !  Jan 17 2008, 06:04:35 PM
ooops sorry - Splash is located at 50 west 17th st (between 5/6th aves).

Stay Dry and see you there! :)

Idina Menzel joins Scott Nevins tonight !  Jan 17 2008, 11:39:03 AM
Tonight around midnight...

Tony Award Winning Actress/Singer IDINA MENZEL joins Award winning Radio/TV Host SCOTT NEVINS live at Splash to celebrate the release of her new album.

click here for info: http://www.scottnevins.com/Campus%20Thursdays.html

Must be 21 w/ ID to get in.

See you there!! :)

re: Holiday Show TONIGHT w/ Broadway Stars and more!  Dec 17 2007, 06:16:40 PM
Hey guys!

FYI - vocalist RITTER HANZ has stepped in to replace "The Little Mermaid" cast member Arbender Robinson to sing "This Christmas" tonight at the show.

Showtime is 11:30pm sharp...see you there !

:)
www.ScottNevins.com

Holiday Show TONIGHT w/ Broadway Stars and more!  Dec 17 2007, 11:38:10 AM
Hey Broadwayworld!

I just wanted to let you know that due to the giant size of "The 5th Annual Scott Nevins Holiday Spectacular!" we must start the show at 11:30pm SHARP! So get there early to grab a spot and a drink....this will be the biggest show we have all year long! Ho Ho Ho!

TONIGHT @ 11:30pm SHARP!!!

The 5th Annual Scott Nevins Holiday Spectacular!

Starring:

Max von Essen ("Les Mis")

Natalie Joy Johnson ("Legally Blond

Monday @ 7pm - "One Night Only"  Nov 11 2007, 12:19:32 PM
Tomorrow Night !

2007 Mac Award Nominee Scott Nevins performs his act for One Night Only !

Critics have called him "the male Kathy Griffin" and now Award Winning Radio/TV Personality and Comedian Scott Nevins returns to corrupt NYC for One Night Only!

Scott will perform the most requested highlights from his 2007 Mac Award nominated show "Celebutant: Don’t You Know Who I Think I Am?" plus some never-before-heard material (including some digs about the STRIKE) !

Monday, November 12th

7:00pm

The Laurie Beechman Theatre
407 W 42nd St -below the West Bank Cafe

$15 (plus min)

Reserve Tickets:  212 - 695 - 6909

alt="Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting">

re: Tonight @ 7:00pm  Apr 14 2007, 02:35:25 PM
thanks jrb....ill send you your $50 check tomorrow :)

Hope to see all you Broadwayworld-ers there!!

xo
Scott

Tonight @ 7:00pm  Apr 14 2007, 12:16:48 PM
TONIGHT!!!

The Final Performance!

SCOTT NEVINS
performs his MAC Award nominated show

"Celebutant: Don't You Know Who I Think I Am ?"

7:00pm at the Laurie Beechman Theatre

Tickets are only $15 (plus min) - FREE for MAC Member

reserve by calling
(212) 695-6909

The Laurie Beechman Theatre is located within the West Bank Cafe at 407 West

Wed Night: "Celebutant" added performance! only $10  Dec 19 2006, 02:51:43 PM
Tomorrow night (Wednesday, Dec 20th @ 7pm) is the added performance of

Scott Nevins
in
Celebutant: Don't You Know Who I Think I Am?

After winning audience and critical ravs, Scott Nevins' debut Solo Show "Celebutant: Don't You Know Who I Think I Am?" is extending! Scott Nevins will return to the Laurie Beechman Theatre on Wednesday, December 20th at 7:00pm to perform his new hit comedy show which NEXT Magazine raved "with just Nevins and his microphone, the night eru

Holiday Show w/ Theater stars TONIGHT  Dec 18 2006, 11:13:26 AM
"The Scott Nevins Holiday Spectacular!"

with special guest stars:

Max von Essen,

Shayna Steele,

Tyler Maynard,

Marty Thomas,

Danny Calvert,

Suzanne Fiore,

recording artists
Kelly King and Marcus Collins,

XLStar winner
Emily McNamara,

and a special performances by the legendary
Hedda Lettuce,

Don't be the Grinch who misses this One-Night-Only ex

re: Opening Tonight...  Dec 1 2006, 05:32:56 PM
"Thanks to everyone from the boards who came and sold out Monday night's opening...cant wait to see everyone tonight and tomorrow! Thanks for all of the sweet support...and for having so much fun with me at the show! -- Scott -- "
Tonight and Tomorrow @ 9pm -- Only $10  Nov 27 2006, 12:35:02 AM

ONLY $10 plus min!

Fri and Sat @ 9pm

MARISSA KAMIN
PRESENTS

SCOTT NEVINS
IN
CELEBUTANT
Don’t You Know Who I THINK I Am?

Directed By BEN RIMALOWER

At
THE LAURIE BEECHMAN THEATRE
located below the West Bank Cafe at 407 W. 42nd Street just west of Ninth Avenue.

FRIDAY, DECEMBER 1st at 9:00PM

SATURDAY, DECEMBER 2nd at 9:00PM

ONLY $10 with a $15 food/drink minimum

Reserve tickets now: 212-695-6909

WWW.SCOTTNEVINS.COM

Natalie Joy Johnson TONIGHT  Nov 20 2006, 12:21:01 PM
Monday, Nov 20, 11:30pm - "Curtain Call with NATALIE JOY JOHNSON" @ Splash

Splash Bar and Scott Nevins are proud to present this week's Curtain Call with special guest performer NATALIE JOY JOHNSON. This sassy songstress and powerhouse vocalist known to audiences as one of the stars of the cult hit "Bare: A Pop Opera" and currently starring on the boards in "How to Save the World and Find True Love in 90 Minutes", will blow the roof off of Splash as she belts her way through a full

KATHY BRIER ... live TONIGHT in NYC (free)  Oct 23 2006, 05:35:19 PM
Monday, Oct 23 - "Curtain Call " with KATHY BRIER @ Splash Bar

Splash Bar and Scott Nevins are proud to present Curtain Call with Soap Star ("One Life to Live") and Broadway star ("Hairspray") Kathy Brier!

Kathy will be serving up a full setl of Broadway and original tunes directly following the video madness of Musical Mondays. Get there early to grab a seat to watch these legendary musical numbers on the screens, and then sit tight as Kathy Brier blows the roof off of Splash

re: Barbra at MSG last night  Oct 11 2006, 04:04:02 PM
The heckler was 2 sections behind me to my left. He wouldnt let up and was REALLY rude. Granted the Bush part went on too long (which did make people uncomfortable...and others shouted rudely "just sing!" )it ended and Barbra said "you all didnt really think that was HIm...it's a joke...and how great that we live in a country where we CAN poke fun..." and the crowd cheered.

then she sang a stunning rendition of "I stayed too long at the fair"...which at the end the heckler yelled again.

re: Barbra at MSG last night  Oct 10 2006, 10:31:14 AM
oh and almost every seat in the house is great...so go...especially the "youngins" on the board...go see her...i went to see the "timeless" tour in college and never forgot it.

re: Barbra at MSG last night  Oct 10 2006, 10:28:58 AM
So thats what he called her....a Communist. A lot of people were wondering. I thouht she said that he screamed "I want my money back" after she sang that BEAUTIFUL version of "I stayed too long at the fair".

The really sad thing is that the only thing people will talk about/remember was her saying the F word...when they should be taking home with them the fact that she was in really great voice and the the show itself was wonderful... it was just her singing...no videos or tricks. I

TYLER MAYNARD tonight = free!  Oct 9 2006, 03:56:39 PM

This week * AT A SPECIAL HOLIDAY TIME of 11pm* - "Altar Boyz" star TYLER MAYNARD takes to the stage directly following the Musical Monday video madness at Splash bar - MUST BE 21...free before 10pm, $5 after.

"Curtain Call" at Splash bar features a full cabaret from some of the theaters hottest perfomers hosted by Scott Nevins.

Spalsh = 50 w17th st (between 5/6th aves)

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You