News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for jamesjack2

Member Name: jamesjack2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

2021-2022 Broadway Season (for now)
 May 11 2021, 07:37:58 AM

David10086 said: "JSquared2 said: "David10086 said: "Let us not forget the FUNNY GIRL revival which Rosie O’ Donnell insists will be opening as soon as Broadway reopens (last summer she was predicting this coming summer)."

Oh please...last omegle chat summer EVERYONE (except for Hogan/ryhog) thought that Broadway would be back this Summer 2021. Why are you singling out RosieO'Donnell?

"

Geez, who peed in your Coco Puffs today ?

I'm not 'singling' her out. I'm reporting what she said during an interview last summer - the Broadway revival of 'Funny Girl' was definitely happening and she was costarring as Brice's mother. She said it would open as soon as it was safe to come back to the theater, which she believed would be a year from then (making it this summer). The focus of this topic is what's scheduled for 2021-22, and I reminded everyone of 'FUNNY GIRL'. omegle The focus isn't on when B'way returns - there are other threads for that.
"

Thank you for share great information...i also facing some things same issue but it will auto-fixed.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You