News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for wishinguweresomehow

wishinguweresomehow Profile Photo
Member Name: wishinguweresomehow
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Cassie Silva in  Aug 31 2008, 01:43:25 AM
The point to this post would be...?
re: Go Rhondi!  Jun 16 2008, 12:08:09 AM
I was sooooo excited when her name got called! She is an extraordinarily talented woman and the nicest person in the world!
re: Grease Production Number on the Tony Awards  Jun 16 2008, 12:03:52 AM
I'm biased because I HATE this show...

But I thought the principals were decent enough, not as much energy as they should have, but when the ensemble came in, they were a bunch of robots that brought the energy level down further, which was disappointing.

re: Married at Drowsy?  Apr 9 2007, 04:51:59 PM
where'd you hear that? Now I'm intrigued...

~Meg~

re: Have you ever been to a show where the audience actually booed?  Apr 9 2007, 04:51:02 PM
when I saw CALL ME MADAM in Chicago around 2000-2001 the entire cast was booed at curtain call. I felt so bad, but the show was pretty bad.

re: Annelise In BATB  Apr 4 2007, 10:53:18 AM
I was wondering the same thing...

:)

Where has it been writ...  Apr 4 2007, 10:50:34 AM
Kathy was on a couple times during the Chicago run, and was fantastic. However, she and Steph definitely have their own unique qualities, and Kathy is not as strong as Steph. When I saw her, it was her first night performing the role for an audience, and she was great.

:)

re: High School Musical on Broadway?  Mar 27 2007, 04:29:58 PM
dear God...I think I would kill myself.
The movie was awful, and they(Disney) just need to move on.
I hear they're making a 3rd installment of the movie, and they're not even done making the sequel.

SAVE US!!

re: Sweeney Todd to hit theaters on 12/21/07  Mar 27 2007, 04:28:08 PM
yay!

re: Zac Efron using a life lesson from John Travolta? 'Diva-like' antics m  Mar 26 2007, 05:27:15 PM
I hope he really isn't doing this diva-like behavior. I mean, c'mon who the f--k is Zac Effron? he was in one movie that got the tweens all excited, but its not like he's hit stardom. Get over yourself...geesh!
re: Pirate Queen Poll  Mar 26 2007, 05:20:08 PM
B
re: Jekyll & Hyde  Mar 22 2007, 12:54:53 PM
The darker version is the only truly Jekyll and Hyde in my opinion. The way it has beeen tinkered with over the years is just disappointing.
re: Journeys End MAY close early--SAVE THIS SHOW  Mar 20 2007, 03:47:36 PM
This show was so moving! I would hate to see it close early!!!

re: Cameryn Manheim Joins Romeo and Juliet Cast  Mar 16 2007, 12:09:16 PM
Dont get me wrong, I love her too! However, I didnt know she had a Shakespearean background...However, shes always awesome in everything she does so it will probably be good!
Another Grease Casting Rumor  Mar 16 2007, 12:07:56 PM
Telly as Doodie?! That would have been so awesome. It's unfortunate he had been cut after callbacks. Boo!
re: What show has moved you the most, and why?  Mar 16 2007, 12:03:58 PM
I have two:

First: THE LIGHT IN THE PIAZZA because it is so beautiful. Everything about it is just so amazing. Second: COMPANY. Partially because some of the themes hit very close to home when I saw it, and also because Raul is just so amazing. And I think perhaps his performance moved me more so than the show, but whatevs!

re: PQ: Now with Irish accents?  Mar 16 2007, 12:00:52 PM
Really?! All the times I've seen this show from Chicago to now, I have yet to see them perform with accents. Hmmm..
re: Cameryn Manheim Joins Romeo and Juliet Cast  Mar 16 2007, 11:59:31 AM
hmmmm im not sure if I can see her as the nurse, or doing Shakespeare for that matter. Hopefully I will be pleasantly surprised....
Who Do You Think Were Robbed Tonys?  Mar 16 2007, 11:58:44 AM
Pajama Game instead of Sweeney Todd?! I mean COME ON!
re: Teacher losing job for performing in 'Full Monty'  Mar 14 2007, 06:09:00 PM
this is honestly upsetting that in today's society a person has to choose between their passion or their job. It's ridiculous!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You