News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Bway96

Member Name: Bway96
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

BEETLEJUICE Will Re-Open In Spring 2022
 Apr 16 2022, 04:25:25 PM

To me it makes them better, since there's clearly tons of direct rhymes as well, and changes things up from the good ol' ABAB scheme. I don't feel like using "sky" and "fly" and "me" and "be" and "you" and "to" is much more impressive.

Apr 9 2022, 02:37:12 PM

Love the energy in the audience. 

Alex looks super happy. Looks like they all had a blast. Love this! 

Oct 28 2021, 04:46:29 PM
Ah, got it. I just hadn't heard of him, so I was unaware he was problematic or anything. Good to know.
 Oct 28 2021, 12:52:56 PM

I have no idea who it even is, so I wouldn't know not to view anything.

Oct 28 2021, 11:50:09 AM
Just watched it.
Link for anyone else: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM8aUdV9E/

Very interesting. I'd hope that isn't the case but I know he's busy with his other stuff.
I'm not discounting this guy at all but I'm curious if he said who he actually is that he'd get this info (along with other info he dropped in another video)? Because he has some other takes that came true too.

Oct 28 2021, 11:19:58 AM
Do you have the username?

Oct 1 2021, 10:34:14 AM
Was the South Korea set the original one? I know they were supposed to do Brazil next but I haven't heard any news for that in ages. Is the Marquis stage much smaller than Winter Garden?

I honestly think a lot of the stuff was probably kept from Winter Garden because theyve planned on finding a new stage since the stop clause.

Oct 1 2021, 10:30:05 AM
So for ticketmaster, are we able to change dates later if wanted?
I'm traveling from the west coast to see it (and other shows) so I don't want to wait till the last minute, but I don't know what date would work.

Beetlejuice and the possibility of it returning?
 Sep 17 2021, 06:05:37 AM
Does an audition notice mean the people who played them previously aren't coming back?

I'm assuming not since every single position is open, but also why even audition if they already have some cast returning?

Sep 13 2021, 08:26:52 PM

DottieD'Luscia said: "I take it they stored the set? Was there supposed to be a national tour at some point?

I will definitely see it as I missed it in DC and the original Broadway run.
"

They had the Korea run, and were supposed to have a run in Brazil but I'm not sure where that's going. 

I think they have most of the set stuff. I'm not sure the theatre size difference, but since they've known about their planned e

Sep 13 2021, 07:49:00 PM

*accidental duplicate

Sep 13 2021, 07:48:59 PM

Deedee23 said: "If I remember correctly there are benches up the escalators on the same floor as the theater entrance. There's usually always a line to get into the theater but once doors open the line usually moves pretty quickly so its less standing and more shuffle-walking.

I preferred the mezz because I like being able to see the whole stage. I don't think the stage wasparticularly high, so if you like being closethe orchestra is still a good bet.

I

Sep 13 2021, 07:40:22 PM

Deedee23 said: "Bway96 said: "Does anyone know what the schedule was last time? Like the start times? I know it probably won't be the same but I'm just looking for an idea.
Also, has anyone seen a show in the Marquis theatre?
"

I don't remember start times, but yes I saw On Your Feet (orchestra) and Tootsie (mezz)there.
"

I'm just curious about how entry works there. Standing (in place) is sort of a struggle for me, so

Sep 13 2021, 07:26:02 PM
Does anyone know what the schedule was last time? Like the start times? I know it probably won't be the same but I'm just looking for an idea.
Also, has anyone seen a show in the Marquis theatre?

Sep 13 2021, 06:08:21 PM

bwaydreamer said: "So I know clearly by these comments that people won't like to hear this, but yes Beetlejuice is trying to return in March 2022. I for one am excited because I like many loved this show. They already have a theatre and are just trying to lock in the cast."

Lol you called it too. 

Sep 13 2021, 05:32:41 PM

JBroadway said: "A lot of people on this board should be eating their words right about now. As Sutton points out, this conversations has spanned many threads, and many people have been rudely insisting that there was no chance of the show returning, or acting like it was ridiculous to think it might.

I understand that it was kind of annoying to have multiple threads all asking the same question when we had no new information to go on at the time. But after a while, some u

Sep 13 2021, 04:43:01 PM

hearthemsing22 said: "Ohhh. Haha I misunderstood. There are so many other exciting things to focus on that I definitely will not be here long! But I’m just really happy for fans of this show. I know how much it meant to people so this is really exciting!!"

Yea, I'm excited. I wanted Beetlejuice to be my first Broadway show. Since I'm flying in I'll see a few others while I'm there too, but I am for sure going for Beetlejuice. Now we just need th

Sep 13 2021, 04:30:25 PM

hearthemsing22 said:

Yes because no one can ever have a strong stance on something and always have to admit they’re wrong or they’re…what? Stupid? An idiot? No. They don’t owe anyone anything. So the people who dwell on their comments should be the ones “eating crow”. :)

But yes, absolutely congratulations to people involved since it’s coming back!!
"

I believe we're referring to the ones who

Sep 13 2021, 04:21:10 PM

Lunalaaaaaaaa said: I'm definitely seeing Beetlejuice too! I really hope Alex Brightman comes back also!! He brings so much life to the role and his stagedoor presence seemed so warm. But I wonder about Rob McClure? Will he still be doing Mrs. Doubtfire during this time? Which makes me wonder about the Jonas Brother rumor and if the JoBro will be filling the role of Adam."

Is there a reason David Josefsberg wouldn't come back?

Sep 13 2021, 03:30:03 PM
I have a feeling it's going to be a huge hit. I'm going to make a trip to go see it more than once, and I'm on the west coast.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You