News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for thetoyman

Member Name: thetoyman
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

A True Phantom
 Jul 10 2021, 07:44:20 PM

Musical Master said: "It's too bad the final product turned out to be such a boring, un-special dud. I swear if this movie was ripped away from ALW/Really Useful Group and given to a studio with a higher budget and better director, it could've been great. But nope, we can't have that because the universe doesn't want us to have nice things.

Also, wasn't Hugh Jackman and Anne Hathaway considered for The Phantom and Christine at one point? That could'

A True Phantom
 Jul 10 2021, 05:37:01 PM

TaffyDavenport said: "joevitus said: "TaffyDavenport said: "thetoyman said: "said: "Holy crap, this movie is still being discussed."

Yup, I just find it amusing that people don't understand that Joel destroys franchises. This thread hasbeen going on near yearly since 2004. There are comments from 2019 and 2020 even.
"

Joel Schumacher died a year ago, so it's probably a good time to stop bashing him a

A True Phantom
 Jul 9 2021, 04:32:11 PM

said: "Holy crap, this movie is still being discussed."

Yup, I just find it amusing that people don't understand that Joel destroys franchises.  This thread has been going on near yearly since 2004.  There are comments from 2019 and 2020 even.

A True Phantom
 Jul 8 2021, 05:50:51 PM

Well, Butler gets praise more from fangirls because of his looks.  They let his looks cloud their judgement, or they're just ignorant of singing and the role.   To clarify, the Phantom was never actually trained as a musician.   Instead, it's the Hendrix effect.   Like Hendrix, he just watched others perform and copied what they were doing.   Crawford was amazing because he was highly trained, by the same person as Brightman, but he was tol

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You