News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for PennyLou

PennyLou Profile Photo
Member Name: PennyLou
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: funny ad libs during a show Young frank tonight
 Jan 17 2008, 11:27:30 PM
I saw the show tonight it was sooo funny, I've never seen it before nor the movie so I thought it was part of the show until the crew guy started climbing the light fixture like a monkey... I love live theater!
re: Meet the cast of SUNDAY In The Park With George...
 Jan 8 2008, 03:09:17 PM
The girls will most liklye be roataing days, they will prob each do 4 but then still have to be there for the start of the show for the 4 they are not one. A lot of time they don't need to alternate the kids if there not on stage a lot, like for Tazan and Chip they didn't HAVE to, they do so that one kid doens't sit back stage all the time its hard for a kid. Abby who was the girls u/s for both girls in Grey Gardens was miserable a lot of the time having to hang out and not go on much until towa
re: Little Women Second National????
 Dec 31 2007, 08:31:57 PM
I know this tour is going to be wearing the Broadway costumes, a girl that was in my acting class this semester at Marrymount Manhattan is playing Jo and she told me about how funny it was to go in and put on costumes that say S. Foster on them. the tour is booked for 6 months right now cuz shes taking the semester off from school but plans on coming back in the fall. I hope it goes well for Pagie shes a nice girl and a very strong actress.
re: will the strike stop shows from preforming?
 Nov 16 2007, 11:15:45 AM
All the shows are still planing on perfroming weater the strike is over or not, hopefuly it will be but people in the casts have been told they are still going on, they may not have there costumes cuz they are locked in the theaters but they will be out there performing.
re: 7/8 - GREY GARDENS and 110 IN THE SHADE (celebrities galore!)
 Jul 9 2007, 01:52:28 AM
ok so it says you dont get pms so I can't reply to your question. and like for real this is the first time in maybe 2 years I've been on here. I prob wont be back soon I dont mine helping but i dont know how to since I cant reply.
 Jul 9 2007, 01:44:17 AM
um u may be able to get them online threw the shows wed site, I know all of oders go out from us at the theater but IDK for sure if they are on the site or now.. there is about 14 decks left I think..
re: A fond farewell to Tarzan...
 Jul 9 2007, 01:21:51 AM
well she changed her plans so she could be there for the lincon center recording today. she didnt cut short her honeymoon just is starting it later, tomorrow.
re: A fond farewell to Tarzan...
 Jul 9 2007, 01:03:40 AM
never mind..
 Jul 9 2007, 12:44:00 AM
yes we have cards

and no there is a cart outside the show everyday day like 10 min before the doors open till the show starts and then intermission and walk out

Jul 9 2007, 12:19:19 AM
not programs we have 2000 um shirt choices might me more limited where getting lower on some but we'll have peach and white for sure..
 Jul 9 2007, 12:16:20 AM
ok, havent posted here in FOREVER but someone pointed this out to me. So I'll tell ya the deal since well I sell it..

There right we just started the sale yesterday. its 2 shirts for $30, or a shirt and a program for the norm price of a shirt $25. but programs at $15 still on there own. The DVD set is now $40, the mugs are down to $12 and the playing cards are down to $9. keychains are free if you spend $30 and come the last week whatever is left of the pins will be given out I'm told.

re: TARZAN???
 Jul 31 2006, 09:51:16 PM
Its a fun family show.. the book, is a little lacking (not cuz of monkey calls) but its a good time.. if you wnat to have a good time you will.. If your a credic.. you'll be one no matter what you see.. but just make your own choices about shows or anything in life don't listen to everyone elses. I enjoy it, I've seen it 2 times once in previews and once after opening.
re: Has a real jukebox musical ever been made?
 Jul 31 2006, 09:45:42 PM
isn't footlose like that.. all songs from differnt people in the 80s?
re: Working at Broadway theaters
 Oct 16 2005, 10:15:28 AM
re: Broadway Celeb Game Show??
 Oct 16 2005, 12:24:13 AM
I got one of the cheaper tickets the other day.. so, I'm going..
re: fun cast traditions...
 Oct 12 2005, 01:32:47 PM
well every year at my high school before places the full cast would gather in the girls dressing room (also knowen as the school's choir room) and do a kind of cheer but it wasn't really with words it was just like a claping pattern, we HAD to do it every night... a lot of us that do comunity theater together do it at those shows to.. for good luck..

and my last year in high school at rehersals and then for the shows we would sing "Why do you build me (build me up) butter cup baby just

re: movies you wish they would make into musicals
 Oct 10 2005, 10:36:11 PM
re: So...how many of you are/were students at Rydell High?
 Oct 10 2005, 10:32:46 PM
I played Patty like a year ago! it wasn't a great show but it was fun to be soy hyper! lol
re: I miss All Shook Up
 Oct 2 2005, 11:41:12 AM
re: All Shook Up's last show :(
 Sep 26 2005, 11:41:43 AM
.. just
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You