News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for beanie feldstein is fanny

Member Name: beanie feldstein is fanny
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Funny Girl 2022 Revival
 Aug 11 2021, 01:45:52 PM

BroadwayNYC2 said: "Curious what theatre this will be in!"

A W 

Funny Girl 2022 Revival
 Aug 11 2021, 01:32:47 PM

Jordan Catalano said: "I think they said it was Ramin."

To my knowledge, it's not but I'm not willing to bet on that like I was with Bean!  

Funny Girl 2022 Revival
 Aug 8 2021, 12:06:28 PM

What the f is wrong with the denizens of this board? hahahahahahah

Imagine I was lying (I'm not).  But let's say, for science, I was,.... why in the flying h*ll would that cause some of you to act this way?

Truly sad but also amazingly funny.  Most of you who act this way on this board are longtime gay male cis New York Broadway denizens between 40 and 65 who are sitting in rent controlled apartments or in apartments you bought in manhattan for $20,000 in 1982.  You have it ALL, what do you have to be so angry about?  If I also suspect Pose2 is Lea Michele and she's just not taking the news very well

Funny Girl 2022 Revival
 Aug 7 2021, 12:08:30 PM

Sutton Ross said: "beanie feldstein is fanny said: "This isn't a secret. Beanie Feldstein is Fanny.

And that's not me dream casting, that's who will be playing the role.

Beanie is signed as Fanny as the original choice this revival was coming in for was Idina Menzel (Granny Brice lol) who either turned it down or had too many scheduling problems.

You can believe me or not. lol
"

That's hilarious and no, I d

Funny Girl 2022 Revival
 Aug 7 2021, 11:23:25 AM

This isn't a secret.  Beanie Feldstein is Fanny.

And that's not me dream casting, that's who will be playing the role.

Beanie is signed as Fanny as the original choice this revival was coming in for was Idina Menzel (Granny Brice lol) who either turned it down or had too many scheduling problems.  

You can believe me or not. lol

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You