News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for o_kheem_o

o_kheem_o Profile Photo
Member Name: o_kheem_o
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: If Moulin Rouge were a Broadwway Musical...
 Jan 3 2006, 10:04:51 AM
"since when can Nicole Kidman sing?"

haha.. that was hilarious muscle... hahaha....

re: The whole Lea as Elphaba matter
 Dec 29 2005, 10:37:51 AM
okie.. well i got to see the clip. I'm a great fan of lea salonga.. yeah sure.. and i was one of those people that totally believed she'd be the best elphie ever.. just co'z she's "lea salonga". but after that clip... i agree that she's just not suited for it. she sounded beautiful, but elphie's role just NEEDS to be strong and to belt out on those key notes... and i'm sincerely asking here... does pregnancy seriously affect your voice THAT much, that you can't even hint that you can hit certain
re: sutton foster Elphaba
 Dec 28 2005, 12:52:44 PM
Oh oh oh oh!! i'm an unknown! pick me mr. producer!
re: Wicked DC Stage Door?
 Dec 28 2005, 12:38:49 PM
yeah i got to talk to derrik for a while.. he was really nice and signed and took pictures with everyone... but it takes them a WHiLE to get out.. (derrik was surprisingly quick)haha but actually kendra came out fairly quickly too... there was this huge crowd waiting and a bunch of the chorus came out earlier... in between was kendra.. and no one seemed to notice but me - who was at the back of the crowd... so she just walked off... -_- what blind people... so look for her.. i think she's in thi
re: Wicked in DC review
 Dec 23 2005, 11:06:21 AM
i saw it the 21st of dec... and i agree with the sound... for a national tour.. AT the Kennedy Center.. the sound was HORRiBLE. there were parts where you could not hear the leads but the ensemble was blaring, or there was a duet and one person was being drowned-out. the second act was definitely better for sound.

yeah so enough of that... stephanie j. block i say was wonderful. her defying gravity was amazing - no crack, couldn't even distinguish when she switched over to head voice..

re: Wicked vs. Les Miserables Debate
 Jul 28 2005, 08:36:22 AM
OMG like.. i mean... no way.. like.. duh! like.. green faces!! like flying? oh! like...... yah.

so tempting. i know this is old. but i had to let out my inner-air-headed-child. these wicked fanatics claiming it's better than Lez Mizzle just bring it out in me.

'fo shizzlez.

let's make more controversy.

"MiZ SaiGoN's helicopter is like, so WAY cooler than eLpHaBa'z green face." o_O

re: New Lea Salonga Site (lots of video cliops)
 Jul 28 2005, 08:13:04 AM
=( i can't view the videos... what file is this in and what do i need to view it??! tulong naman o..

re: Lea Salonga Concert- Washington, DC
 Jul 27 2005, 05:52:58 PM
i am in the D.C. area.. and was so disappointed when i couldn't go to her concert... she's been a role model since forever! but i do agree with KChenowethfan on her stories in between songs.. i have her live broadway songs concert dvd.. and those stories do get kinda... i don't know.. they just don't fit. oh well.. she's lea salnga.. she can say whatever she wants co'z her singing just makes you not care afterwards.. Ü
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You