News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Nelson3

Member Name: Nelson3
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Songs about falling into a toxic relationship?
 Oct 14 2021, 06:15:29 PM

Hello hello

I made a post on here a little while ago asking for help finding a song to add to my D&D characters fake jukebox musical playlist, and ended up finding the perfect one, so here I am again!

For this one, the main character is about 15 years old, and has basically been looking for someone who will know him and love him for his whole life. He's just met a girl who's a couple years older, like 16 - 17, thinks she's incredibly cool, and immediately develop

Songs about being overworked/changing who you are?
 Sep 14 2021, 04:39:39 PM

Hamilfan2 said: "Not really about being overworked/changing who you are but based on your brief above “Perfect” from Jagged Little Pill may work!"

This is absolutely perfect, thank you so so much!!

Songs about being overworked/changing who you are?
 Sep 14 2021, 05:21:45 AM

Hello!

I'm putting together a sort of fan-jukebox-musical playlist for my D&D character, and there's one section in his life where he's being trained as a new member of a guild. He's supposed to be the leader's protégé, and so there's a ton of pressure put on him to be absolutely flawless. Sort of Be More Chill vibes, but ideally I'd like for the lyrics to be less specific to high school?? Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You