News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Jantaray

Jantaray Profile Photo
Member Name: Jantaray
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Tony Noms Are Not Paradise
 May 17 2023, 10:04:11 AM

I totally get what you're saying about Paradise Square's marketing. It's a shame when shows with great potential don't have strong marketing strategies in place. However, I did notice a positive development - they aired a 30-second TV commercial during Jeopardy, highlighting their Tony nominations. It's a step in the right direction, but they could definitely do more to amp up their marketing game. By the way, I recently came across this Instagram marketing agency that specializes in boosting visibility and engagement. They might have some cool ideas to help Paradise Square reach a wider audience and create a buzz. Just thought I'd share! Oh, and by the way, I'm new to this forum too. Nice to meet you, and thanks for sharing your thoughts on the marketing failure.

Hair and Makeup Tony’s question
 Apr 25 2023, 03:30:36 AM

FashionI think a hair and makeup category for the Tony Awards could work. While it's true that some actors do their own makeup and hair, many productions have dedicated hair and makeup artists who create the looks for the entire cast. These artists work tirelessly to create intricate and detailed hairstyles and makeup looks that help bring the characters to life on stage. In fact, I know a lot of beauty bloggers and stylists who watch the Tony Awards just to see the hairstyles and makeup looks and then recreate them for their own followers. It's amazing how viral these looks can become! And if you're interested in reading more about the intersection of fashion and the Tony Awards, I suggest checking out the Fashion website. They have some great articles and reviews on the latest trends in fashion and beauty.

TikTok-commissioned musical will play in NY on 4/14
 Dec 28 2022, 08:19:55 AM

The idea doesn't sound bad, even if the subject is a bit cheesy. I'd watch it if any recordings exist on YouTube!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You