News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Andrea1232

Member Name: Andrea1232
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

DIANA: THE MUSICAL Closing on December 19th
 Dec 20 2021, 11:55:10 AM

Dolly80 said: "They set fire to the show? It was bad but Noone deserves to suffer like that."

Who cares what you think?! Noone! 

The cast loved to work there, no matter what you are spreading around! 

Dec 20 2021, 10:40:21 AM

The cast was on fire, So was the audience!
It's been a great night on Broadway! 

Dec 12 2021, 12:38:09 PM

What's wrong with some people here?

200 people are losing their jobs right before the holidays and you keep on bashing? 
You are real garbage human! 

DIANA Reviews
 Nov 29 2021, 11:26:21 AM

gibsons2 said: "I feel that many people (at least on this board) think they need to defend the fact that they loved the show. No need to make excuses for loving it because the musical is a real treat even if you aren't high. I enjoyed it immensely as well as people around me."

Not surprising that people feel that they have to defend themselves after reading what's going on on this board. 

I loved it  and I will go there again!
I'

DIANA Reviews
 Nov 18 2021, 02:07:43 PM

Theatrely Review 

Diana Previews
 Nov 8 2021, 01:00:18 PM

I watched Diana this weekend, and actually liked it much.
A few small changes are made now. It's still camp, yes but it works out the way it is with live-audience. Everyone cheered and enjoyed the show obviously.  

DIANA: THE MUSICAL On Netflix - News & Discussion Thread
 Oct 5 2021, 02:25:00 PM

dramamama611 said: "Or maybe we watched it and couldn't see any entertainment or artisticvalue in it.

And to clarify; I find MOST people here keep an open mind and readily agree when their initial considerations were off base.
"

MOST? Very funny! :-P That's a good laugh! 

Oct 4 2021, 09:54:43 AM

Miles2Go2 said: "“ I've never said that the book is perfect. Did I?
But the story itself got also critisized in a very harsh way, and you even told by yourself that it's the same shown in "The Crown" where they won Emmys for. So what is the point here?

And it would be interesting to know why most people liked it in the previews, and why they liked the cast-album and why most people here liked it what they saw on Friday.
The lyrics had been

Oct 3 2021, 02:45:14 PM

imeldasturn said: "This idea that British media are brainwashing people into hating this musical is frankly ridiculous. People are not criticising Diana for its portrayal of the royal family– a lot of British people are far more critical of the royal family than this musical is, especially younger people. It tells the same story that we watched in season 4 (and will watch in season 5) of The Crown, which won several Emmys and gained a massive audience and excellent reviews. And it's not like people are brutalizing Diana, they are simply saying that it's silly and the lyrics are idiotic. And no one can say it's a well-written show after having heard lyrics like

or

or even

not to mention:

"

I've never said that the book is perfect. Did I?
But the story itself got also critisized in a very harsh way, and you even told by yourself that it's the same shown in "The Crown" where they won Emmys for. So what is the point here? 

And it would be interesting to know why most people liked it in the previews, and why they liked the cast-album and why most people here liked it  what they saw on Friday. 
The lyrics had been the same.

Just saying! 

Oct 3 2021, 01:46:42 PM

Usually I'm only reading,  but now I want to add a few lines here.

It's interesting how people are influenced here by each other and the media...

Honestly.. it's obvious that the (british) media just WANTED to hate this musical sooooo much, since it's been announced.  

They released tons of shabby articles, before they had a clue what exactly they are talking about, and when it's been released on Netflix, they had their revie

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You