News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Ella134

Member Name: Ella134
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Phantom Closing?
 May 16 2023, 09:08:44 AM

Yes, at the reopening after COVID when Brits came in to work, the lyrics changed to be consistent with the London version. It threw me at the last performance for a bit- and to hear Carlotta singing more Italian too!

Phantom Closing?
 May 16 2023, 12:28:20 AM

Changed back to the version that’s sung in London. Manager’s l also.

Phantom Closing?
 Oct 22 2022, 07:43:56 PM

With regard to that awful ugly set and the comparative expenses - it may have traveled faster and so there would be no need for a jump set and advance crew as there was in the tour that closed in 2010. 

Phantom Closing?
 Sep 20 2022, 03:07:27 PM

After Phantom closes, the grandfathered minimum at the Majestic is reduced to the new minimum. I don’t remember exactly what it is, maybe 16 or 18, but far fewer than now.

Edited to say that I just looked at the agreement and it’s 18. Blgh.

THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA Reopening Night Thread
 Oct 23 2021, 01:40:45 PM

Jordan Levinson I just saw a friend’s video of the chandelier rising and it looked like kristen conducting- she always does it in 8 with a little hook on the last beat lol

Phantom to change to
 Oct 5 2021, 05:12:38 PM
Of course! You are most welcome. Everyone looks sooo happy to be back together.
Phantom to change to
 Oct 5 2021, 01:24:46 PM

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CUVyCVKFPHl/?utm_medium=copy_link

It’s from an Instagram page called phantomopera

Phantom to change to
 Oct 5 2021, 08:11:18 AM

NY rehearsal pictures show the same loooong time staff behind the table as always. The only Brit I could see was ALW. 

smiley

Phantom to change to
 Oct 4 2021, 03:53:04 PM

It feels to me like the Broadway page credits showing the same London creative credits are a mistake. New York has the production supervisor, assisted by the NY staff: the stage manager, dance supervisor, dance captain, and costume supervisor- the same people who have been responsible for the day to day maintenance of the show for many years. There’s not much overlap at all except for the very highest levels.Most of the conductors, except for a couple of supervisors,

Phantom to change to
 Oct 3 2021, 03:04:27 PM
The creatives on that page are the London folks. Seth supervises both.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You