News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for artsygal

Member Name: artsygal
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Sondheim/Ives HERE WE ARE @ The Shed
 Oct 6 2023, 10:44:55 PM

I sat front row these evening and I thought it was perfection! You’re all in the action but the seating is comfortably far enough that you’ll actually enjoy the experience. Highly recommend! 

Sorkin and Sher to revive CAMELOT for Broadway
 Mar 30 2023, 06:12:31 PM

Does anyone know the promo code for this? I got a mailer and of course accidentally threw it away! Also, LincTix don’t seem to be available anymore. 

Musical Theater Heaven!
 Mar 29 2023, 10:38:03 AM

Jordan Catalano said: "I was told as of tonight the finale will be different. If anyone goes, I’d be curious what it’s like.”

I was there last night. Without trying to spoil anything, they cut the final epilogue scene. I wish I had seen the alternative finale so I could compare! 

Selling 1 ticket to Into the Woods opening - Sunday 7/10 @ 6:30pm
 Jul 9 2022, 07:08:38 AM

Hello! I am selling one ticket to the Into the Woods opening performance tomorrow (Sunday 7/10 at 6:30pm). I am so devastated that I can’t go and I don’t want the ticket to go to waste! Center balcony, row A. Selling for what I paid - $110 ($99 + $11 fee). Please feel free to DM me :) 

Hadestown Understudies
 Mar 18 2022, 09:15:13 AM

Saw this in Broadway Briefing this morning which really surprised me! Guess I need to see Lana’s Persephone ASAP! 

FIRST IN THE BRIEFING: Jewelle Blackman will take over the role of Persephone in Hadestown beginning April 5. Lana Gordon, who currently plays the role on Broadway, will play her final performance in the show on April 3. Soara-Joye Ross will also join th

Hadestown Understudies
 Nov 19 2021, 07:50:39 PM

What are the chances of catching a performance with all principals in early December? Does anyone recommend a particular date? I have family staying with me who specifically want to see Amber Gray, who they missed last time, and I’ve never caught the entire principal cast together believe it or not. Also, does anyone happen to know how Amber Gray splits performances with Lana Gordon (who is so wonderful also obviously!)? Somehow we’ve graduated from  just seeing shows to

TINA's future doesn't look good (November 2021 and beyond)
 Oct 31 2021, 07:50:44 PM

I was at Adrienne’s final show today. She was electric as usual (and noticeably emotional at some points). The audience energy was insane! We leapt to our feet multiple times for standing ovations throughout the show. I’ve never been to a final show of a lead (I don’t think?) so this was such a special experience! Also seems like many Broadway people were there too! Spotted Ashley Loren, Danielle Brooks, Natalie Weiss, and I *think* Jonathan Groff but I couldn’t entire

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You