News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Honor2002

Member Name: Honor2002
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

This past year's been a blur for me
 Jan 25 2023, 10:31:48 PM

Due to many things. On New Year's Eve 2021, Betty White died just weeks short of her milestone 100th birthday. I tried to get a celebrity reply from one of her friends like LeAnn Rimes, Ryan Reynolds, Carol Burnett, Barack Obama, Valerie Bertinelli, Sandra Bullock, Wendie Malick, and more, keeping it simple and saying that "it was a hard year for me", yet the only person who replied was the voice actor for the titular character on Baby Shark's Big Show, who (A) Isn't now

Feeling Sad Ever Since Annie Live aired :'(
 Mar 8 2022, 10:35:58 PM

I enjoyed Annie Live, but the sad part was seeing Megan Hilty singing "Tomorrow" at the end with everyone else during the closing credits, and her voice was so drowned out you couldn't even hear her. She hasn't been active on social media since the show and it breaks my heart. I watch Disney's TOTS where she voices KC the Koala, my favorite character. I'm autistic with ADHD and OCD, and KC means the world to me. She tweeted a really nice reply in June, and seeing her

NBC will present ANNIE LIVE! for 2021 holiday season
 Dec 3 2021, 01:25:41 PM

Did anyone get a little teary-eyed at the end, when it started out with the whole cast singing "Tomorrow", and then they leave and the girls from the beginning of the show sing it, and Celina and Molly sing the last two lines on their own, before the production company logos showed up? I sure did

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You