News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for w_tanoto

w_tanoto Profile Photo
Member Name: w_tanoto
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Profile: I am a big fan of Walt Disney and his productions (Kim Possible, Mary Poppins, Aladdin, Lion King, etc - you name it). That's how I found Mary Poppins.
How I could be a fan of chitty2 bang2? Simple!
The composers of Mary Poppins are also the composer of chitty2 bang2.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Alternate Mrs Wilkinson
 Feb 20 2006, 06:44:44 PM
Hiya all.....
I'm coming back, after somebody sends me PM to my BWW account. It might be my last post for this forum, but who knows, i might return here from time to time, but of couse,i will still answer pms if i know you.
bye!!

2-Page Article in INDEPENDENT ONLINE
 Feb 7 2006, 07:51:31 AM
It seems that this forum has slow movement now.....
GMTV
 Dec 15 2005, 05:44:15 AM
I missed it again
At long last ...
 Dec 14 2005, 10:52:56 PM
I agree with you, i_love_billy_elliot. the angry dance is very good, but every song on the cd cannot match the songs performed live in thatre

HE WON HE WON!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEORGE!xx
 Dec 11 2005, 06:18:09 AM
Aaaaaaaa...... Very Mery Unbirthday to me! (To Who??) (To me) (oh, You)
A Very Mery Unbirthday to you (Who, me??) (Yes, You!!)

Let's all congratulate us with another cup of tea
A very merry unbirthday toooooooooooooooooooooooo you!

Ooooops.... Happy Birthday George!! Have a great time!

liam
 Dec 9 2005, 11:38:43 PM
Is there anybody here who still hasn't got their OCR yet? It's getting annoying! I haven't received mine, and now I can only listened on 5 tracks that I bought from 7Digital.
Videos
 Dec 7 2005, 04:45:27 AM

OCR
 Dec 5 2005, 01:40:16 PM
I have to say that I'm a bit dissapointed with Electricity.
I haven't got the CD, but I bought 4 tracks from the OCR online. 3 out of 4 did not dissapoint me, but Electricity??? They made it into a mess.
However slowly I felt that Electricity getting better and better, but never better if compared to the Electricity played at theatre

Dec 3rd
 Dec 4 2005, 05:55:58 AM
When Stephen Daldry talk last night, he did not mentioned "Liam is Leaving", but he did mentioned ballet girls who is leaving, lucy and george, then tim healy, joe, etc......
Who's Singing what?
 Nov 29 2005, 12:04:02 PM
liam i think singing electricity. his voice can be compared with electricity which he sang in CIN.
I believe The letter (Reprise) is James. but the letter is liam
Correct me if I'm wrong!

Clips from the OCR
 Nov 29 2005, 08:39:09 AM
MITCHMAGI!!!!!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!

OCR
 Nov 29 2005, 04:49:07 AM
Can anybody tell me who will be performing for OCR?? Some sources said that it will be all 3 billies. I'm not so sure about the tracks played at the theatre. It might not be from the official OCR.
Evening Standard awards
 Nov 28 2005, 03:08:01 PM
going to see scarlett for the first time 3rd december matinee. after that, to billy elliot.
Evening Standard awards
 Nov 28 2005, 02:56:42 PM
she looks old to be honest (this is my opinion, you can disagree).
I'm wondering where is LMK now. She's just finished her show in singapore.

Evening Standard awards
 Nov 28 2005, 02:41:16 PM
I am happy as well as sad. I'm happy because billy wins the best musical and mary poppins wins the designer award. I am sad because mary poppins didn't get best musical award.
A Week for the OCR
 Nov 27 2005, 08:04:31 PM
7 days to the ocr
5 days to 3rd december

JAMES ON TV
 Nov 27 2005, 03:45:27 PM
well done james!
saw mary poppins, I think lmk is better than scarlett, but as a disney fan, i still love it.

CDs
 Nov 27 2005, 11:41:43 AM
Thanks Mad About Billy. So that means after 3rd december until new year, Liam won't be on?
I wouldn't want to miss his last performance, because he's my favourite (I love particularly the ballet, but he doesn't have roughness of james and george). I'm prepared to pay £55 for that.

CDs
 Nov 27 2005, 08:00:31 AM
According to info, I've seen lately, the three will be on CD, but I still think that it will only be Liam.
Looking for Girl from the queue!
 Nov 26 2005, 05:29:33 PM
Alan Roger or somebody else, where did you get the info that Liam is potentially leaving soon? (I need to get a ticket for his last performance!!!!). How about travis and matthew, when they will start taking over?

Thanks in advance

Oh, btw, ILoveGeorge, i don't think anybody knows what is george's e-mail address except his close friends. It is always kept secret somewhat.
I heard in Whatsonstage.com, they deleted the thread of James Lomas because of revealing his personal

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You