News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for paloma7

Member Name: paloma7
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

ALW: Cinderella to transfer summer/fall 2022?
 Sep 23 2022, 06:25:46 AM

I had never heard of Colleen Ballinger until I running into the pre-teens who showed up at the stage door for her when she was stunt-casted in Waitress. I'm open to being pleasantly surprised by her in Cinderella, though.

What is the lowlight of your theatre going experiences?
 Sep 18 2022, 06:15:07 AM

A fight between two patrons broke out at Come From Away during the curtain call/"Screech Out." Raised voices, grabbing.

Someone in their party pulled them away, but when everyone began exiting through the rows, the two guys found each other again. And started actually coming to blows, with security and house manager involved.

It really soured the experience. A fight at Come From Away - of all the shows!

Edited to add: Come From Away is an amazing show, a

COVID performance cancellation
 Jan 10 2022, 06:37:38 PM

Greg Kinnear has, but just a heads up that he was out this past Friday (only his third performance!) and an usher told me it was because he tested positive for covid.

COVID performance cancellations
 Dec 19 2021, 02:28:59 PM

It's unfortunate that there are zero places, even that new "Broadway today" supposedly up to the minute schedule (which still lists Hadestown as having had a show last night 12/18), that can offer accurate information about which shows are cancelled and when. Only this Broadwayworld board has reliably compiled the information for everyone to see.

Kudos to everyone sharing their knowledge and observations here!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You