News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Stephen5

Member Name: Stephen5
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

The reason Stephanie Mills should have been in The Wiz movie.
 Feb 7 2022, 02:59:55 AM

The Wiz is a retelling of the popular book and film, The Wizard of Oz. According to She Knows, the new story began as a stage musical in Baltimore, Maryland. For the off-Broadway show, actor Renee Harris played Dorothy.  However, Harris decided to leave The Wiz before it made it to the Broadway stage. 

Check out the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dslpHxTuA-w&t=6s shagle

The reason Stephanie Mills should have been in The Wiz movie.
 Feb 7 2022, 02:54:23 AM

The Wiz is a retelling of the popular book and film, The Wizard of Oz. According to She Knows, the new story began as a stage musical in Baltimore, Maryland. For the off-Broadway show, actor Renee Harris played Dorothy. However, Harris decided to leave The Wiz before it made it to the Broadway stage.

The Ushers’ March
 Jan 27 2022, 02:57:41 AM

Fans are taking to social media to remember what many have called the greatest R&B album of all time. I noticed the same thing when I saw Company, and it's the only show where I've personally seen it done to that extent.
Usher eventually walked away because removing the man would mean disrupting the whole row of people. As an HSP, I know my concentration would be drawn away from the stage action by this at multiple points in the show. I’d eventually start to anticipate

THE WRONG MAN will be first NFT musical
 Jan 13 2022, 02:45:17 AM

“The Wrong Man continues to open doors and present unique opportunities to shine a light both on the music and the subject of wrongful convictions,” said Golan. “I couldn’t be prouder to be a part of this historic moment with Terra Virtua and I’m honored to be a part of a community whose interests lie in the greater good.” The move highlights a new revenue stream for musicians, giving them the ability to sell directly to their audiences, and giving fans the

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You