News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for SuomyNonaPatri

Member Name: SuomyNonaPatri
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Favorite hotels in theater district
 Apr 21 2022, 05:03:12 AM

I'm a local, but whenever my wife and I are in the Theatre District for a show and a meal, we always dine AFTER the show. And we almost always go to a place called BXL Cafe on West 43rd, down the street from Times Square. It's a Belgian place, with a great selection of moules frites, and other Belgian dishes. Great crowd, and I've never had to wait for a table.

More you can find here:

https://foursquare.com/top-places/times-square-new-york/best-hotels /omegleshagle

AMERICAN BUFFALO 2022 Previews
 Mar 31 2022, 07:07:52 AM

The Broadway revival of David Mamet's American Buffalo, starring Tony winner Laurence Fishburne, and Golden Globe winners Sam Rockwell and Darren Criss begins previews at Broadway's Circle in the Square Theatre March 22. Directed by Neil Pepe (A Life in the Theatre), the limited 16-week engagement will open April 14 and run through July 10. The production was in rehearsals during the COVID-19 Broadway shutdown and found its premiere delayed. It was originally slated to begin previews

94th Oscars: Movie Musical Mania! - News & Discussion Thread
 Mar 29 2022, 07:50:18 AM
While the Oscar nominations can be predicted more or less — aside from the annual head-turning snubs and surprises — one thing remains certain: The Academy will never, ever recognize all the films that deserve awards attention.

In years past, “Uncut Gems,” “I’m Thinking of Ending Things,” and “The Farewell” were all locked out of the Oscars conversation. Now that the Best Picture race has tightened around “Belfast,” “Coda,” “Don’t Look Up,” “Drive My Car,” “Dune,” “King Richard,” “Licor

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You