News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for TOHadestownFan

Member Name: TOHadestownFan
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hadestown Understudies
 Mar 15 2022, 08:50:47 PM

Sayo posted today's cast list on Instagram - Andre was back tonight, and Reeve will be out until at least Friday (Sayo made his debut as Orpheus tonight)

Hadestown Understudies
 Mar 14 2022, 04:10:59 PM

Lana confirmed on Instagram that she had been out quarantining for COVID for the last 10 days and that she's expected to return tomorrow!

Hadestown Understudies
 Mar 14 2022, 11:54:23 AM

So Jessie's website says she's expected to be out until at least Wednesday and Khaila's Instagram makes it seem like she's not performing any more shows after yesterday (she's back in Connecticut and she mentioned having to do tech for Six). Does anyone have any idea who might be next in line to play Eurydice if Eva's still out on Tuesday?

Hadestown Understudies
 Mar 13 2022, 02:05:55 PM

So I assume that means Eva’s out now too then? Or has Khaila ever filled in for any other roles?

Hadestown Understudies
 Mar 12 2022, 08:22:32 PM

Texas Tanya said: "BUT......I would not expect a show to release information about any members health, even general info saying XYZ number of people are out with covid. Truly that is no one's business. And while I may really want to know so I can stress and predict if shows will be on in a week and who will or will not be out, I have no expectations that they will provide any information on the health status of the cast."

That's fair, and maybe I used the wro

Hadestown Understudies
 Mar 12 2022, 06:54:41 PM

I commend the cast and crew for working so hard this week to try to make these shows happen, but it's getting really difficult not to get frustrated with the producers for the lack of transparency. People with tickets to upcoming shows shouldn't have to rely on message boards or journalist Twitter accounts to find out if a show is being cancelled or not. I understand why they don't want to cancel multiple shows days in advance, but I wish they would at least provide clearer update

Hadestown Understudies
 Mar 10 2022, 01:09:18 PM

Alexander Lamar said: "For the person next week, anything can happen by that time I think a number of people should be back including Lana and Reeve, hopefully Andre and Jessie as well. They should be in a better position than they are now, especially towards the end of the week."

Thanks! I’m trying to stay optimistic so this is comforting :) At this point I’m not too worried about there being a l

Hadestown Understudies
 Mar 10 2022, 10:13:19 AM

Does anyone know if similar issues like what’s been going on this week have happened to this show before or any other shows after they came back from the COVID shutdown and, if so, how long they usually last? Does it seem likely that these issues will carry over into next week? My family’s travelling from Canada to see this next week, and I’m started to get worried we might experience a last-minute cancellation like yesterday’s matinee…

Hadestown Understudies
 Mar 7 2022, 09:58:54 AM

eurydice3 said: "RachelMenzel said: "Hey, UK member here. Will be in New York over Easter and Hadestown is on my maybe-list of shows to see but Eva’s a big part of wanting to see it. What’s her attendance been like lately and does she have a set alternate show or anything now? Many thanks"

No ser alternare. But she was out a few days this week and has a scheduled off next week. I would check her IG and any of her understudies IG because they&

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You