News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for jvqb2

Member Name: jvqb2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Paradise Square lottery/rush
 Apr 4 2022, 12:44:15 PM

My wife won the lottery 3/26 for the matinee. Far left orchestra row E. Seats were assigned at the time she won. Nice and close but we moved back three rows to some empty seats on the left orchestra aisle. Great view from there.

There were quite a few empty seats and I think picking up rush tickets is probably the way to go for better seats assigned at the box office.

Music Man Rush Line.
 Apr 4 2022, 11:42:19 AM

teos said: "I rushed on Wednesday. I was there at 7am (10-ish people in front of me) and got a ticket at the orchestra center for the matinee show. That was easier than I thought!"

I was there Wednesday 3/30/22 at 6:45am, I was number 12 in line. Number 13 showed up just before 7. Everyone in front of me said they were buying two tickets, though 3 of those people bought for the matinee. I got A40 and A42 on the far right mezzanine obstructed view. Those were the

Music Man Rush Line.
 Mar 16 2022, 12:11:31 PM

BrodyFosse123 said: "Hell, if I had a 14 year old, I’d have them do the rush line. You wanna see the show? Work for it.

As a 10 year old I wandered around gritty and drug-infested 1970s Times Square and snuck into open Broadway stage doors by myself. A 14 year old in 2022 is savvy enough to handle this task without me helicoptering them.
"

Yeah. Mom already told her she wasn't allowed to rush by herself - the 14yo is the one who really wants t

Music Man Rush Line.
 Mar 15 2022, 11:22:04 AM

Do you have to be 18 to buy tickets in the rush line. I'm bringing 2 kids (14 and 11) and need 3 tickets. Can one of them stand in line with me to get a 3rd ticket? She'll have a passport for ID if that helps.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You