News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for vls15

Member Name: vls15
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Cyrano at BAM
 Apr 12 2022, 08:06:58 PM

inception said: Yeah that's something all regular readers here know, but probably should be in the fine print when you join BWW... "Please expect to be bullied by someone for some reason.""

:) It would be funny if it weren't so sad! There is already so much drama in the real word. So I don't understand the need to drag all the negativity and bitterness into a virtual space dedicated to theater-- a vehicle that is supposed to allow us to examine t

Cyrano at BAM
 Apr 12 2022, 05:26:16 PM

There are multiple reasons why I joined, one of them being an opportunity to have a constructive conversation about an issue that I found to be of interest. However, I did not join this board to be bullied by someone who for some reason feels threatened by the views of a complete stranger.

Cyrano at BAM
 Apr 12 2022, 04:09:38 PM

I would respectfully disagree and argue that while the curtain call may not be part of the play, it is an important part of the show/experience, especially for hardcore fans who overcome physical distances and ailments for an opportunity to see their favorite actor up close.

But I do agree with those who have mentioned transparency. Frankly, that's the biggest issue for me. There is no mention of these on-stage seats if you go to the official BAM page. As you know, these ticket

Cyrano at BAM
 Apr 12 2022, 10:43:44 AM

ClydeBarrow said: "vls15 said: "I feel conflicted about these rush tickets. Would I love a chance to sit this close to the actors for just $10? You bet! Is it a good idea to give everyone, regardless of their means, an opportunity to secure the best seats in the house? Yes! Do I think it's unfair to put another row of seats, even if they are cushions, in front of those who paid a pretty penny to have an unobstructed view of the stage? That's also a "yes." B

Cyrano at BAM
 Apr 11 2022, 07:13:34 PM

I feel conflicted about these rush tickets. Would I love a chance to sit this close to the actors for just $10? You bet! Is it a good idea to give everyone, regardless of their means, an opportunity to secure the best seats in the house? Yes! Do I think it's unfair to put another row of seats, even if they are cushions, in front of those who paid a pretty penny to have an unobstructed view of the stage? That's also a "yes." BTW, I saw a photo in which there was a tall person

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You