News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Stationaryaddict

Member Name: Stationaryaddict
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Sondheim Playbills
 May 19 2022, 11:14:59 PM

Was curious if anyone on here has any spares of the Sondheim Playbills from this month? Or is planning to see Company anytime this month? I went and saw Company tonight but they only offered the variation where he was young and wearing a suit. 

Broadway Discounts
 May 8 2022, 03:08:49 PM

Anyone have any discount codes for Company?

Which Digital Lotteries Have You Won Since Broadway Has Been Back ?
 Apr 23 2022, 04:53:56 PM

I work with kids and unfortunately teachers call out a lot and finding a sub is difficult, so for those performances I won and didn’t take, I was asked last minute to cover for the next day. And by the time I’m finished covering, I wouldn’t have time to make the show since I don’t live in the city. Specifically for Jersey Boys I had a friend interested that would then change their mind last minute when I’d double check with them before buying the ticket. 

Apr 22 2022, 06:14:04 PM

BCfitasafiddle said: "Has anyone won MJ?"

Went last night since I had won the lotto for it! Was in left orchestra, 5 rows from the stage. Seats were aisle seats and just barely partial view but were great regardless. I’m not a huge MJ fan but the cast is very talented. My aunt went with me and she’s in her late 50’s and thoroughly enjoyed the show and will def bring family to it whenever they visit. 

Inexpensive Theatre District Food Recommendations?
 Apr 22 2022, 06:02:06 PM

Whenever I see a show on Broadway I try and go to Chai Thai Kitchen, which is a five min walk from the August Wilson Theater—a 15-20 min walk from some of the other ones. I love their Pad Thai and usually split it with whoever I’m going with if it’s the dinner portion. Usually I order the Pad Thai and an appetizer to split and after tip spend no more than I wanna say $25 for both of us. Seating is a bit annoying tho so go early. For whatever reason ever since the pandemic st

Apr 22 2022, 05:48:20 PM

Tina Turner (2021–missed the deadline since I was working and didn’t see the email—was kinda thankful since a few days later Broadway was having a huge covid surge, Tina Turner being one of the first ones I think?)

The rest of these are for 2022 so far. Been entering daily since February:

Aladdin (February middle ORC ) 

David Byrnes American Utopia (February didn’t go since friend wasn’t interested)

Boo

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You