News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Jjoyluck

Member Name: Jjoyluck
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Signed Company posters?
 Jul 24 2022, 11:09:18 PM

I’d say wait until closer to the Broadway Flea Market (Sept 25). If you can go, they’ll probably have any extras there. They might also sell one on their eBay store. But items tend to get better closer to the flea market and they add more and better items and call it FleaBay

Company Rush Tickets?
 Jul 23 2022, 11:47:52 AM

Update: Rushed today. Got there about 8:15, and was about the 20th person in line. Grew to almost the end of the street before the box office opened (but we had some pretty good spaces between us all). When I got to the window they still had the 3 tiers (box, mezz, orch) for the evening show that I wanted. Opted for the orch and got row E 

Mailing theatres/actors for autograph
 Jun 1 2022, 03:49:38 AM

Six does send out playbills, but a $60 donation is required. I had mailed them before red buckets started in April, and received that as a reply in my SASE. I know for sure during the red buckets, they required the donation.

POTUS: OR, BEHIND EVERY GREAT DUMBASS ARE SEVEN WOMEN TRYING TO KEEP HIM ALIVE Previews
 May 17 2022, 09:55:13 PM

Yes

Music Man Rush Line.
 May 17 2022, 09:47:00 PM

They sell what they have, but if you ask them they’ll let you know if all their rush seats are limited view or not. The box office attendants are generally pretty nice in accommodating you (as long as you’re not indecisive and hold up the line). With your flexibility of either show, it’ll probably work in your favor. 

Music Man Rush Line.
 May 11 2022, 10:39:01 PM

I'd say go for row V center orch if you want to see the whole stage. In row A, you’ll miss all the things that happen upstage, but Hugh does a majority of his entrances and exits on that right side. So if you want to be close to the action, but don’t mind missing things, go for the closer seats. I was on the opposite side of row A in the last seat and that was my experience. 

FUNNY GIRL on Broadway - News & Discussion Thread
 May 11 2022, 05:10:10 AM

They are not.

At playbill.com you can see all the shows rush, lottery, and SRO policies. https://playbill.com/article/broadway-rush-lottery-and-standing-room-only-policies-com-116003

But if you’re interested in seeing the show last minute, I’d recommend StubHub. I got rear orch tickets for $64 including fees the day before I went. 

FUNNY GIRL on Broadway - News & Discussion Thread
 May 11 2022, 05:10:08 AM

They are not.

At playbill.com you can see all the shows rush, lottery, and SRO policies. https://playbill.com/article/broadway-rush-lottery-and-standing-room-only-policies-com-116003

But if you’re interested in seeing the show last minute, I’d recommend StubHub. I got rear orch tickets for $64 including fees the day before I went. 

Music Man Rush Line.
 May 11 2022, 04:52:30 AM

My experience when I rushed on 4/28

Got there at 5:45 because of all the different posts I read here saying how long the line gets, and I wanted to ensure I got tickets since I was only in town for 4 days. I was the only person there until about 6. (The guy tells me he stopped by the day before hours after the box office opened and said they box office still had rush seats available. Not sure why he didn’t get tickets then, but I’d assume he already had tickets to another s

BC/EFA Spring 2022 Collecting
 Apr 30 2022, 02:05:38 AM

ecc608 said: "I was at Hadestown last week too and got a poster, which looked like it had been signed by cast from the past, not just that performance’s cast, specifically noticed Amber Gray and Afra Hines. During the speech, they said that it was signed by the full company, though might have been full company from a while ago?"

They might be left over posters from the Flea Market. I remember them still have a good amount at the end of the day. 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You