News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for LtRip

Member Name: LtRip
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Neil Patrick Harris joining Hadestown as Hermes??
 May 17 2022, 09:59:34 AM

Valentina3 said: "Well if we are creating bandwagon for dreamcasts here, I want to throw in Lillias White in the mix. She would be just glorious and bring the same gravitas that De Shields did."

I had never thought of this but wow. I want this to happen so bad. 

PARADISE SQUARE WHAT AM I MISSING ?
 May 10 2022, 03:45:45 PM

This show has always had two nominations on lock (lead actress, choreography). The choreography is pretty well done, mostly fun and interesting. I'm agnostic on it winning but it very well could. Joaquina Kalukango was incredible. She has tough competition in Clarke and she may not take it this year, but she has multiple tony winner written all over her if given the opportunity.  Lighting was also excellent and unsurprising. 

Otherwise it's competing against a relativ

FUNNY GIRL on Broadway - News & Discussion Thread
 May 10 2022, 11:06:16 AM

WestEndGal said: "Honestly, if Music Man (which I thought was distinctly average) got a nomination, then Funny Girl should have as well. It just comes across as mean spirited to me from the Tony nominating committee, imo."

This implies some intention on behalf of the committee to exclude FG. Isn't it the case that everyone voted blind for 3, presumably (almost) everyone voted for Company and Caroline, so they were all left with 1 vote to throw at either MM or FG.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You