News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for josibroadwayfan2

Member Name: josibroadwayfan2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
 Dec 23 2023, 09:40:35 AM

Are there any current discounts for Shucked?

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 10/29/23
 Oct 31 2023, 07:40:31 PM

I was at Harmony for the Saturday matinee and the rear sides of the orchestra and the rear mezzanine were relatively empty. I thought that the show was okay, but nothing amazing.

Rushing Parade, Shucked, Good Night Oscar, Some Like it Hot
 Jul 13 2023, 07:05:44 PM

I won the Shucked lottery on my first try and got a third row side orchestra seat. I saw Some Like It Hot with a rush ticket that I got around 5:00pm. I won the lottery for Good Night Oscar after entering it twice.  I got a great ticket for Parade from TKTS.

Lunt-Fontanne Seating Advice
 Jul 2 2023, 03:56:04 PM

Hi. I am looking at tickets for Sweeney Todd, and am trying to decide where I should sit. I looked on SeatPlan and A view from seat, but would welcome other advice. These are the seats that I am considering based on my budget. 

-  Right orchestra S 16

-  Right orchestra V 18

-  Center orchestra XX 110

-  Center orchestra YY 110

-  Mid mezzanine J 128 (this is on an aisle) 

Thanks again!

4th of July shows/Fireworks?
 Jun 27 2023, 11:26:35 PM

I do believe that the only Broadway shows that have performances on July 4th are Harry Potter and Grey House.

In regard to viewing the fireworks, you need to get closer to the East River. This is the link for the official viewing areas for the fireworks.

https://www.macys.com/s/fireworks/where-to-watch/

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 5/28/23
 Jun 1 2023, 07:50:26 AM

chrishuyen said: "RUkiddingme said: "When the grosses come out, who reads the spreadsheet layout of stats and interprets the numbers first

vs

who reads the summaries first about top 5 and bottom 5 and then looks at the detailed stats?

curious
"

By summary, do you mean the stuff posted in the first message of each thread? I usually go to the spreadsheet and sort by average price and then go down the line that way.

Rush Tickets Late Afternoon/Early Evening
 May 4 2023, 05:46:37 PM

Hi.

I was wondering if anyone has had luck getting rush tickets in the later afternoon or early evening (around 4:30 to 5:00). If so, what shows have you been able to get?

Shucked lottery seats
 Apr 7 2023, 03:14:37 PM

Orchestra left row B seat 9

Telecharge Lottery + Rush
 Apr 4 2023, 04:40:37 PM

Is anyone else no longer able to use a Twitter account to log into the Telecharge lottery/rush site?

SOME LIKE IT HOT On Broadway - News & Discussion Thread
 Dec 22 2022, 08:46:40 AM

I saw the show last night (12/21/22) and it was really good!  I went to the theater around 5:00pm and was able to get a rush ticket. I sat in row L seat 110 which was amazing. I was clearly able to see the actors facial expressions. I loved the show and would recommend it. 

“Phonys” - The 2022 Message Board Tonys
 Dec 18 2022, 05:10:40 PM

Best Musical: Kimberly Akimbo

Best Play: Leopoldstadt

Revival of a Musical: Into the Woods

Revival of a Play: Take Me Out

Actress/Musical: Victoria Clark (KIMBERLY AKIMBO)

Featured Actor/Musical: Stark Sands (& JULIET)

Featured Actress/Musical: Bonnie MillIgan (KIMBERLY AKIMBO)

Actress/Play: Audra McDonald (OHIO STATE MURDERS)

Featured Actor/Play: Brandon Uranowitz (LEOPOL

Your 2022 Broadway & Beyond Recaps
 Dec 8 2022, 08:17:14 PM

Saw 18 different Broadway shows this year (so far)!  Hamilton, Come from Away, The Music Man, and Kimberly Akimbo were my favorites.

Tickets Sold Via Lotteries
 Nov 1 2022, 01:33:31 AM

I have had some really good seats I won via lottery.

Phantom of the Opera- Second Row Right Side Orchestra seat on the aisle

Hamilton- Second row Center Orchestra

Come From Away- Second row Center Orchestra

I have won a lot of other lotteries but these were the best seats that I have had. 

Unpopular Ratings. Share Your Opinions Respectfully Please.
 Oct 31 2022, 12:00:32 AM

For POTUS I got a rush ticket that was about $40 and I thought that the show was totally worth it. I personally loved it, but can understand why some people did not like it. I thought that it was funny, and that Rachel Dratch was so good!

KIMBERLY AKIMBO Previews
 Oct 30 2022, 11:58:15 PM

I saw this show last night, and I loved it! I arrived at the box office at 9:00 am and was third in line for rush tickets (the two people in front of me bought for the matinee). I thought that the show was amazing. Victoria Clark was so good and the actors and actresses who played the high school students were super funny. Justin, Bonnie and Victoria were all amazing! All the cast members displayed so many emotions throughout the show. I loved the music. I am not sure if it is something that

Unpopular Ratings. Share Your Opinions Respectfully Please.
 Oct 30 2022, 06:14:00 PM

* bad time

**ok time

***good time

****very good time

*****excellent time

Strange Loop ***

Chicago **

Hamilton *****

Kimberly Akimbo *****

Leopoldstaadt *****

Lion King ***

Music Man *****

Phantom ***

Six ****
Take Me Out (saw it back in the Spring) *****

Wicked ****

I person

Kimberly Akimbo Rush
 Oct 28 2022, 11:46:31 AM

Hi!  I was wondering if anyone has rushed Kimberly Akimbo yet. If so what time did you get in line and where were your seats.

Thanks

The Piano Lesson rush?
 Oct 19 2022, 11:05:48 PM

I got an email today that there would be a lottery ticket system.

A few different rush/lotto q's
 Oct 17 2022, 06:05:36 AM

When I won Strange Loop Lottery, I wasn't in the front row of the center orchestra. The stage was really high, but overall, it was a good seat.

For Six, I was in the left box. It was an good view for that show, and I did not miss anything.

Music Man Sets Closing Date
 Sep 14 2022, 03:04:58 PM

Sutton Ross said: "They should have sent an email, Sutton was the sole reason I saw this show. She is a draw and the reason why many people attend this show."

Sutton was out the first time I saw the show. It was at the fourth preview and it was announced about a few minutes before the show started (there was not even a paper in our Playbills). I found out that Sutton was going to be out today because Kathy Voytko posted that she was on for Marian on instagram. I was

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You