News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for pedantique

Member Name: pedantique
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Broadway Discounts
 Jun 3 2023, 10:35:55 PM

A few requests for discounts.

1. "Notre Dame de Paris"? TodayTix had a flash sale, but that has expired. I also much prefer those with codes, where you can pick the seats.
  2. "Grey House" code for after July 2? Again, TodayTix is offering discounts, but—again—seats allocated by the box office.
  3. "Alex Edelman: Just For Us".

Thanks in advance.

Broadway Discounts
 Dec 16 2022, 06:22:37 PM

I found an old TelechargeOffers code that works for "The Piano Lesson", even though it is closed to sold out: PIANODRM

Broadway Discounts
 Dec 3 2022, 05:13:42 PM

Has anyone seen January discounts for "Almost Famous" or "Pictures from Home"?

I look at a show like "Almost Famous" that has had ordinary reviews and lots of availability, and get surprised that there is no visible discounting.

Broadway Discounts
 Nov 17 2022, 06:22:19 PM

TodayTix is having a "Cyber Sale" with supposed discounts on just about everything, including "Funny Girl" on the Thursday night (non-Lea) performance

I never know whether TodayTix discounts are great, but some seem to be OK, as long as you don't want to pick specific seats.

Broadway Discounts
 Nov 17 2022, 04:31:02 PM

Dan6 said: "KIMLOT1 might provide you with a better discount for Kimberly Akimbo. It's the code that is provided to unsuccessful lottery entrants, but it seems to apply at least well into the new year."

Thanks; that's a better code! Those orchestra side tickets are US$74, even on a Saturday night—not all of them are "partial view". There's a limit of two tickets per order, but you can do multiple orders.

Are shows with "unsucce

Broadway Discounts
 Nov 16 2022, 05:39:35 PM

1776TELE seems to give discounts for most of the run of "1776".

Broadway Discounts
 Nov 16 2022, 05:35:22 PM

Alessio2 said: "Miles2Go2 said: "Looking for possible January discounts for these shows:

KIMNOW for Kimberly Akimbo through January 15th on telecharge offers
"

--

Thanks, the code is accepted, but it does not seem to offer a legitimate discount on the non-black-out dates.

Broadway Discounts
 Aug 6 2022, 07:01:38 PM

Are there any discount codes to "Mr. Saturday Night"?

The grosses lists show it is rather empty and it is due to close in early September, and so I would have expected to see some discounting besides TKTS.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You