News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for AndrewLlloydWebersButler

Member Name: AndrewLlloydWebersButler
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Delightful and Delicious!
 Aug 10 2024, 09:10:45 AM

Saw the show last night with two friends.  

Incredibly fun! We belly laughed all night.  They give you drinks in a glass and can take a full bottle of wine into the theatre!  

Like it a lot at Encores, but the team definitely kicked up the dancing and comedy.  Sutton Foster is a comic genius.  She's like Gumby.  Michael Urie is giving his best performance yet of his career.  And the addition of Ana Gasteyer, Daniel Breaker and Brooks Ashman

THE HEART OF ROCK AND ROLL Previews
 Apr 10 2024, 09:19:51 AM

I agree- this show surprised me!

Corey Cott is singing his face off and essentially has his shirt off half the show...So it's a double win!

Ensemble is giving you fire! Amazing dancing- and funny lines from Tamika Lawrence and then a surprise ending where the roof gets blown off.  The actor who plays Tucker is giving a perfect performance--Nomination worthy.  Mackenzie Kurtz made me cry a bit.  (there's a story line about her mom). It's kinda like Mamm

THE WHO’S TOMMY Broadway Previews
 Mar 13 2024, 09:33:09 AM

theatregoer3 said: "It’s intermission. I’m center orchestra, six rows back. This is not loud. I have no idea what everyone has been talking about. Theycould turn it up a notch to give it a bit more energy. I’m not kidding.

I can see how this show was well-receivedregionally but this is not Broadway-caliber. I feel like I’m watching a great regional theater production.The set is serviceable, the staging is messy and doesn’t hold a candle to the

Mar 13 2024, 09:28:22 AM

I was there last night.  

Best thing I have seen in years--The set and projections are like a ballet.  The staging and choreography is incredible.  On Fire! The case is singing their faces off.  I was mesmerized.  I forgot how cool the score is --Rock meets Theatre!  This show is so much more theatrical than most of what I have seen in the past few seasons.  And I was more moved by this version than the original--they really made it about the family.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You