News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Theaterlover83

Member Name: Theaterlover83
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

WGA strike impact on the 2023 Tonys
 May 10 2023, 06:54:18 PM

ACL2006 said: "Most of these shows are holding on with the hopes they win some awards. Postponing it until September? would derail most of their hopes to stay open. 4/5 of the Best New Musical nominees are struggling currently and likely don't stick around if the awards are ppd. The Best New Musical winner always gets a solid box office boost."

actors’s equity , the union over Broadway performers, just joined the picket line. What could this mean for

Drama League 2023 Distinguished Performance Award
 Apr 25 2023, 12:27:21 PM

No he’s not. The list on the first page is just predictions. He was shut out and DOAS was not nominated for best revival 

Drama League 2023 Distinguished Performance Award
 Apr 25 2023, 12:11:50 PM

Interesting…I noticed Wendell Pierce wasn’t nominated nor Death of a Salesman. I thought these were stand outs this season. What happened ? 

NEW YORK, NEW YORK On Broadway - P/reviews & News Thread
 Apr 22 2023, 09:06:01 AM

perfectpenguin said: "Theaterlover83 said: "Hey all, I want note that it’s very close to tony nomination season. A sad tactic a lot of these producers use is to infiltrate these sites and attack competitor shows. A big sign that that’s what’s happening here is that there was an attack and hate campaign before anyone really saw the show. Who would do that? Competitor producers. I saw this happen a lot in the past.

The show is good . there&rs

NEW YORK, NEW YORK On Broadway - P/reviews & News Thread
 Apr 22 2023, 08:14:12 AM

Hey all, I want note that it’s very close to tony nomination season. A sad tactic a lot of these producers use is to infiltrate these sites and attack competitor shows. A big sign that that’s what’s happening here is that there was an attack and hate campaign before anyone really saw the show. Who would do that? Competitor producers. I saw this happen a lot in the past.

The show is good . there’s nothing about it that would equal the amount of ha

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You