News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for JOJO249

Member Name: JOJO249
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: JOSEPH JOHN PRODUCTIONS AND THE CAST OF THE PRODUCERS PRESENT GYPSY MADNESS NOVEMBER 26th TO BENEFIT BCEFA
 Nov 6 2006, 03:52:09 PM
sometimes they do you never know if the other foster might show up to support her sibling . Its a fun event cause the actors get a chance to perform as them outside of the everyday life of wearing a costume and being a character. This is the third show i have produced with them they are wonderful people who are truly talented and nice. You won't be disappointed.
re: JOSEPH JOHN PRODUCTIONS AND THE CAST OF THE PRODUCERS PRESENT GYPSY MADNESS NOVEMBER 26th TO BENEFIT BCEFA
 Nov 6 2006, 02:06:44 PM
They will be performing you can possibly meet them after the show. The seat are all good in the space its table seating first come first serve but there is not a bad seat in the house.The room opens one hour before show for cocktail or dinner seating.

hope to see you all there

Joseph

Nov 6 2006, 01:54:46 PM
The show is around 90 minutes and I would advise to make reservations early cause their shows sell out the last two we did sold out and now we have John and Hunter.
 Nov 6 2006, 10:13:38 AM
u just cant drink
 Nov 6 2006, 10:11:17 AM
sure
 Nov 6 2006, 10:03:29 AM

Nov 6 2006, 09:39:03 AM
Also there will raffles and auctions of broadway merchandise that night.

Nov 6 2006, 02:27:04 AM
well u better call and make reservations.

JOSEPH JOHN PRODUCTIONS AND THE CAST OF THE PRODUCERS PRESENT GYPSY MADNESS NOVEMBER 26th TO BENEFIT BCEFA
 Nov 6 2006, 01:46:49 AM
ON NOVEMBER 26th at 8:30 Joseph John Productions and The Cast of THe Producers will present Gysy Madness a cabaret show to benefit Broadway Cares Equity Fights AIDS. Appearing that night will be cast members from the show as well as Angie Schworer and just conmfirmed John Treacy Egan and Hunter Foster.

The show will take place at the Hideaway Room at Helen's at 169 Eighth Avenue. There is a $20 cover chg and $15 food/drink minimum. All money raised that night will go directly to THe Pro

HEDWIG AND THE ANGRY INCH BENEFIT SHOW MONDAY OCTOBER 30TH FOR BCEFA
 Oct 28 2006, 01:26:14 PM
On Monday night October 30th at 8pm Award winning performer David Colbert will take to the stage in Hedwig and The Angry Inch.After last years sold out performance and rave reviews the show is back in New York for ONE NIGHT ONLY to benefit Broadway Cares.The show will take place at The Players Theatre at 115 MacDougal Street. Doors open at 7:30pm first come first serve.

What better way to spend the Monday before Halloween the seeing this show and supporting Broadway Cares. To purchase t

re: Is It Ever OK to Cancel a Show If the Audience is Too Small?
 Oct 4 2006, 12:28:52 AM
Well as a prodcuer of shows I think you should never cancel a show due to the fact that your house is too small. I have produced shows on a small scale ane oncee we had a single person show up for a show I produced during a very well attended long run and we still did the show and the cast gave it 100%. I think doing a show for a sell out crowd or a small group of people is truly a learning experience and what live theater is about
re: Wife and I are visiting NYC next week... what should we see?
 Aug 10 2006, 02:16:28 AM
I would say Drowsy or color purple.
Whats happening to Broadway
 Aug 10 2006, 02:15:21 AM
Just when I thought there was one place there would be no reality TV it has happened. I can not believe that there is going to be a tv show looking for the new leads of Grease. I am so sick of this type of television. I really thought that Broadway would be the one place we would never see it. I have many friends who are members of equity and who have worked really hard to get to Broadway. Why now must we start looking for performers in other places. Also I am so tired of shows casting big time
re: Worst Tony's Ever?
 Jun 13 2006, 11:29:45 PM
I will agree that the opening number was boring and seemed like he was always behind in the lyrics. However I do not feel it was the worst show ever there are two tony award shows that stick in my mind one was when Bernadette Peters and Liza did the opening number with the cast of forum.And most recently I believe before Hugh took over hosting there was a year when they had several stars do the opening number and at the ned no one knew how tog et off the stage. I did not miss not having a host
Thank you Tyne Daly
 Jun 13 2006, 11:21:27 PM
I just want to say I think it was great to see Tyne Daly wearing an AIDS ribbon on her gown Sunday night. It seems sad there was once a time when wearing a ribbon meant something I thought or maybe it was just a fashion statement. It was nice to see a celebrity who still knows why we wear them. It is great that there have been advances made in the fight against AIDS but we still all have to remember AIDS is still around. I would think the Broadway community would realize this especially with the
re: Skit by Skit, Loving Easter Bonnet.
 Apr 26 2006, 12:41:52 AM
Best EAster Bonnet I have ever seen. From the opening til the end. The opening number was amazing and well Doris Eaton Travis was the highlight as always. I am so proud to be a BCEFA Volunteer and see what an amazing comunity it is.
re: Cast Members from the Hit show The Producers Present Springtime For Broadway tonight to benefit BCEFA
 Apr 23 2006, 12:16:42 PM
hope tos ee you there
re: Cast Members from the Hit show The Producers Present Springtime For Broadway tonight to benefit BCEFA
 Apr 23 2006, 10:56:02 AM
Last chance to help The Producers raise funds for Easter Bonnet

Cast Members from the Hit show The Producers Present Springtime For Broadway tonight to benefit BCEFA
 Apr 23 2006, 10:13:27 AM
Tonight at 9:30 cast members from the hit Broadway show The Producers will present Springtime For Broadway a benefit cabaret show for Broadway Cares Equity Fights AIDS. Doors open at 8:30 show time is 9:30. There is a $20 cover chg and $15 Food/drink min cash and credit cards accepted. All covers go directly to Broadway Cares. Reservations recommended seats are selling fast.
The show will take place at the Hideaway Room at Helen's 169 Eighth Avenue between 18th and 19th St. To make reserva

re: SPRINGTIME FOR BROADWAY CABARET SHOW WITH CAST MEMBERS OF THE PRODUCERS THIS SUNDAY AT 9:30 TO BENEFIT BCEFA
 Apr 20 2006, 02:13:37 AM
Hope to see you all there we will be auctioning some interesting items that night as well. Including the beautiful original artwork for the poster of this cabaret show. So come out support a great cause and have some fun
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You