News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Broadway_Babe00

Broadway_Babe00 Profile Photo
Member Name: Broadway_Babe00
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Miss Nelson is Missing
 Oct 9 2005, 08:58:20 PM
I am so frustrated, I saw a community theatre performance of Miss Nelson is Missing yesterday. I realize that there is probably not a soundtrack, but has anyone found the lyrics anywehre?
re: Phantom--Movie vs Stage
 Aug 12 2005, 04:11:31 PM
I agree. I think it is a powerful show and it takes a talented cast. I was not at all impressed with the movie. But, there they go again trying to turn Hollywood actors into performers. I didn't mean that I thought it was his masterpiece, or one at all for that matter. But everyone is referring to it as a masterpiece. I ment to put "__" around it. My bad! My personal favorites are Aspects of Love and Evita.

Phantom--Movie vs Stage
 Aug 12 2005, 03:47:59 PM
Alright, who liked it, who didn't? did it do ALW's masterpiece justice?
Gershwin Suggestions
 Aug 3 2005, 04:54:26 PM
Has anyone heard a really good version of Gershwin's "Aren't You Kind Of Glad We Did?" so far Ella Fitzgerald is the best. Any other suggestions? I'm actually looking for a relaly good collection of Gershiwn, and CD suggestions?
re: Tattoo ideas
 Aug 3 2005, 04:42:21 PM
Thanks for all of the input! You have all been so helpful. I agree, I'm not going to go with something spur of the moment. And I am racking my brain for a good design that brings all my love for broadway together in one design. Thank you all for your ideas and advice. By all means keep it coming. I'll let you know what I decide!
re: Tattoo ideas
 Aug 3 2005, 03:09:23 AM
Thanks for the advice. Im nervous because I know it's permanant. I want it to be basic broadway. But not as basic as comedy/tragedy masks combined with some music notes. Im leaning towards more of a starving artist theme. Something that says It's not about money. It's all heart and soul. Not asking much huh?!
Tattoo ideas
 Aug 3 2005, 12:20:23 AM
So I need some ideas for my first tattoo. I want it to be really meaningful. I am a Broadway junkie. Currently obsessed with Rent, Wicked, Aspects of Love, The Wild Party. Im thinking of going with a "La Vie Boheme" theme. Any ideas?
re: Best Glinda
 Aug 3 2005, 12:13:11 AM
Well I am a huge Kris fan. She is hands down my fave and c'mon she can sing ANYTHING!!!! But I just saw Megan Hilty in NY and I didn't think she was too bad. Her range is out of sigh but I think she changed her style way too frequently in Popular. Meg...eh. Kris deffinitly #1!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You