News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Ensemble1670470656

Ensemble1670470656 Profile Photo
Member Name: Ensemble1670470656
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

PRIMA FACIE Reviews
 Jul 1 2023, 12:16:12 PM

AQI was higher than 400 that day. This week on Thursday and Friday it has been between 140-170, she performed both days. It's dropping to moderate-normal levels today.

PRIMA FACIE Reviews
 Jul 1 2023, 11:35:15 AM

Yes, I heard the problem was that the smoke had invaded the theatre when they opened the doors to let people in, and even the audience was having trouble breathing. Her understudy has said that by the time she got to go on almost an hour later it had already mostly dissipated inside the theater. By the time of the evening performance there was significantly less smoke, but I think the AQI levels were even worse if I remember correctly. Regardless, this week doesn't even come close to that

PRIMA FACIE Reviews
 Jul 1 2023, 10:37:50 AM

On the same day she left the stage, she still did her evening performance a few hours later even though the air quality was even worse than at the time of the matinee, so she is not skipping performances lightly, it was just an extreme situation. She has performed the last two nights and even did stage door, and the air quality is improved today.

What next for Jodie Comer?
 Jun 23 2023, 08:35:18 AM

Yeah, I was not saying that she will return to the stage immediately. She will probably take a break after this intense run, and she will also have other film and tv commitments. I just thought it would be fun to imagine what piece could bring her back to the stage, when she's ready to be back.

What next for Jodie Comer?
 Jun 23 2023, 07:58:38 AM

After delivering an absolute powerhouse performance in Prima Facie, winning a Tony and proving her ticket selling power, I think it's fair to say Jodie Comer will be back on Broadway sooner or later. Audiences really embraced her and she said she wants to do more theater. She has also expressed the desire to be in a musical one day. What role would you like to see Comer play next? 

PRIMA FACIE Reviews
 Jun 8 2023, 12:21:03 PM

Wick3 said: "Wow she performed?!?!?! The air quality in NYC became worse through the afternoon since air quality levels reached above 300 (hazardous) when I left work at 5pm.

She did! I don't know how she does that under normal conditions, let alone in this air AND after what happened in the matinee

PRIMA FACIE Reviews
 Jun 8 2023, 08:10:26 AM

Did anyone attended last night's performance? How did Jodie do? Hope she's ok

PRIMA FACIE Previews
 May 17 2023, 05:06:55 AM

Yes, Comer fans are posting clips on twitter of her signing every night after the shows. She doesn't sign in the afternoons after matinee performances, only after the evening show. Also, last night she was a part of a post-show talk along with some crew members and there's clips of that circulating as well

PRIMA FACIE Previews
 May 17 2023, 04:56:52 AM

BoringBoredBoard40 said: "Any more recent stagedoor reports?

is she signing most nights?
"

Yes, Comer fans are posting clips on twitter of her signing every night after the shows. She doesn't sign in the afternoons after matinee performances, only after the evening show. Also, last night she was a part of a post-show talk along with some crew members and there's clips of that circulating as well

Prima Facie vs. Sidney vs. Grey House
 May 13 2023, 02:07:41 PM

Jodie doesn't sign after matinees, but she does stage door every night. Maybe you saw people walking away disappointed from Parade stage door? The Golden and the Jacobs share the same stage door and I heard Ben Platt never stops.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You