News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for DanielFanning

Member Name: DanielFanning
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Musical Theatre songs/shows about immigration?
 Jun 9 2023, 07:13:30 AM

talinatter said: "A- Anything from rags
- Anything from the immigrant
- Pacienca y fe (in the heights)
- Lady's maid (titanic)
- America (west side story)
- Salt lay kasiti (book of Mormon)
- A new world (songs for a new world)
- Anatevka/ far from the home I love (fiddler on the roof)
- success (ragtime)
- Melt us, what a country (all American)
- God's own country (the beautiful game)
- The movie in my mind (miss Saigon)

Is there a list of the
 Dec 15 2022, 04:35:54 AM

It's cool that there are such ranks, but I think that it would have been better also to ask students for their opinion. The perfect thing for me looks like that - the ratings based on "expert opinion" and the ranking based on students' opinions. I have no idea if it's possible to do something like this, but it would have been so helpful. I'm also a student, and I'd like to read such a rating before applying. I've never regretted my decision because I like the educational process; it's exciting but also complicated. I have a chance to visit extra courses, and I have an extra theater curriculum and other things. This semester I started taking a literature and writing course, where we talk and write about different writings and issues. Last time I wrote about education, and if it has to be free. I came across this page https://supremestudy.com/essay-examples/should-college-be-free/ which helped me to finish the paper before the deadline because those should college be free essay examples provided me different interesting ideas, which I added to my writing. And from what I read and wrote, I can say that I don't think that making all the colleges free is a good idea. People value things more when they pay for them. And I think that if the education is quality, it can't be free.

Post covid, likelihood of needing a college degree for theatre?
 Dec 14 2022, 12:05:56 PM

I think that having a degree is important. It's only my opinion, and I don't want to say whether it's the right one or not.

But having a degree provides you some benefits

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You